Spending money on chicks

BLACK VICTIM

• 2 weeks later...

Spending money on your wife?Go ahead.Spending money on a chick?Don't do it, you are setting the tone for things to come.Girls are smart these days, if they see you coming they will milk you for every cent you are worth before giving you any p*ssy.Hell, they might not even give you any p*ssy.Heard a few HORROR stories over the last year which have confirmed my long standing views.

Guest Awesome Kong
Jack, lets meet up at footlocker in oxford street, 11PM, I'm gonna pretend that I want to fight you but really I want to bum you
The accuracy of that post alone >>>>>>>>>>>
  • Downvote 1

Jack, lets meet up at footlocker in oxford street, 11PM, I'm gonna pretend that I want to fight you but really I want to bum you
The accuracy of that post alone >>>>>>>>>>>
ok, i'll go through it with Youno, it was Jack's ideamy hours are 1am-5amgayness is on Your mind too often, either come out the closet or stop thinkin about gayness before You end up in the closet/dexplicit did a lot better than that in his time. and his new sh*t to come is hard