Doctor Visits

Guest Lens

Just wana ask, since apparently it's only men that do thisIf You got a problem and think You should go doctor, do You see it as being long, and not go doctordoctor's is long. i don't wana leave the house when i'm ill. i don't wana wait with all the sick peopleand even when i phone for appointment i still find myself waiting

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

boy im in the surgery whenever the littlest thing pops uphad to go 4 times in the last few weeks for change of medication to try find sutin for motion sickness n they still aint workinthat place is my second home

my ball f*cked up a few months ago was aching for a good 2 weeks, although after week 1 it was bearable, my chick told me to wank to make it better and it did work for about 2 hours but i ended up f*ckin off goin doctors as everyday it felt abit better so i was like nah ill ride this outglad i didnt have some mike kane disease rotting my ball or i'd be f*ckedso yeah moral of the story if your balls are playin up forgeddabaaadit, everything will work out on its own

• Downvote 7

Pull torch ana look ina mi bloodclart eyes when a mi finger mi se di ailment deh. Cha! My doctor had a certain smirk that I can't stand. Man has the cheek to ask me how my parents are like seh ah him fren. Then every diagnosis ends up along the lines of coming back if the problem persists. I had to pressure man to give me stronger meds for my hayfever. I actually want to bax my doctor so I firm it.

my ball f*cked up a few months ago was aching for a good 2 weeks, although after week 1 it was bearable, my chick told me to wank to make it better and it did work for about 2 hours but i ended up f*ckin off goin doctors as everyday it felt abit better so i was like nah ill ride this outglad i didnt have some mike kane disease rotting my ball or i'd be f*ckedso yeah moral of the story if your balls are playin up forgeddabaaadit, everything will work out on its own
ur 'chick' sounds like a moron still

no of course she told me to get it checked out n i was going to but i had a million and one things to do that week
lol na i meant if theres a job of that nature to be done its a bit of a par that ur girl suggested you to do it urself...edit: job = wanking not doctor visiting

never have anything wrong with me, dont get ill etc so its not a thing.last time i went to the doc was when i f*cked up my hand. took a bit of persuasion from my mrs still, wudnt hesitate if i clocked a lump tho
lmaoclocked a lump in my neck when i was like 10 and was too shook to go doctorsstill here now, so its not cancerous, was probs there from time but i was oblivious to it as a yungeri think

no of course she told me to get it checked out n i was going to but i had a million and one things to do that week
lol na i meant if theres a job of that nature to be done its a bit of a par that ur girl suggested you to do it urself...edit: job = wanking not doctor visiting
lol @ thinking she was going near him with his diseased ball

Guest Rorschach
LARL

• 2 weeks later...

ive missed 2 drs apointment in the past 2 weeksn i didnt ring up to cancel upso i spoke to the sexcetary on de fone bitch was bein pure rude and tried tellin me no apointments til febwent to the surgery, spoke to the same woman got a new apointment for this monthbang bang i use my looks to my advantage gang