CES 2011

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

that kinect thing souds ite, wanna see how it works

the surface is just excellent, will cost a f*ckin lot though n im sure its an enterprise thing where people develop their own apps for it n sh*t for use within their organisation, sick if people will develop the apps n sell them to consumers

so many things u could do with that

motorolla droid bionic:

http://www.9computerstore.com/2011/01/07/motorola-droid-bionic-droid-bionic-runs-on-verizon-4g-lte-support

dual core 1ghz snapdragon

512 mb ram

full hd hdmi out

8mp camera rear cam / vga front facing

It also has a Mirror Mode function which allows you to simultaneously stream video to the TV and watch it on the handset.

sounds interesting

getting fed up of waiting coulda upgraded late summer :/ should probably move to a sim only contract to save £X/month until something big drops

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

biometric finger reader?

theyre just showing off now

orange has some sh*t tariffs i swear, theyre the same company as T-Mobile now, why cant they offer good contracts?

whats that motorblur interface sayin cos it looks like theyll have it on this

are there any good skins people have made themselves?

lol i see what they are trying to do - push its this "your mobile is ur laptop" typa thing but LONG forking out for that dumb terminal i swear the LCD screen alone will make it expensive. cant see much future in that coz who doesnt have a digital tv or some sort of display device these days?

better to have a dock with a keyboarad and mouse that you connect to any type of display kinda like that media centre thing

still

want that phone