So Justin...

Captain Planet

Guest Awesome Kong

I like watching Awesome Kong wrestle. She has signed with WWE now.

Her style is sick and she actually made me start liking wrestling again after it became weak.

• Downvote 7

People watch wrestling for a number of reasons tbh

the storylines, i.e the same reason ppl watch eastenders

the athletic abilty of the stars, i.e the reason people watch athletics or certain circus'

nothing wrong with that

UFC and Wrestling aren't comparable in my opinion its not fair on wrestling to compare the 2

Guest Rorschach

^Considering a lot of the female wrestlers I can remember seem to look more like men than women, that point is void

@ Kompressor, your oversimplifying it

First of all, I don't watch Eastenders because its sh*t. But the WWE storylines/acting/blatant good old fashioned racism is even worse

I find, sitting, listening to commentators talk about how much John Cena hates Rick flair cringeworthy, personally.

As for the Athletic ability...I doubt that, there was occasionally wrestlers that made you sit up and think wow he's sick, but even when I watched it, I was only really interested in the big names, Stone Cold, The Rock etc who had charisma and personalities that would make you like them, neither of them had much athletic ability in the way of a Rey Mysterio (or any japanese wrestler for that matter)

Wrestling was good when I was 12 and still wanted to beleive it was real, and when THEY still wanted to pretend it was real, the willing suspension of disbeleif kept it alive....now they openly talk about it being fake during the shows.

If I wanted to watch a real fighting sport, I'd watch Boxing (which I do), if I wanted to watch something with good storylines, I'd watch the Wire (which I did)

If I wanted to watch athletes, again, I'd watch Boxing, athletics, football, etc, anthing thats real, which I do

Theres a very good reason most people stopped watching it when they were 15

• Upvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL @ the "I stopped watching when I was 12" sh*t when people them times were watching it well into their 40s due to the adult orientated storylines and themes.

There is no competition so WWE can afford to focus on kids again.

I watched WCW because of the cruiserweights and watching the NWO duppy off everybody.

• Downvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

Come on now, it was aimed at 18-35 so I doubt that tbh. It's weird how wrestling throughout the years have been one of the most highly rated shows on tv though.

SNM