US Politician Shot In The Head

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Ulysses stop chatting sh*t. Legally Palin isn't responsible, she doesn't owe the victim a duty of care, the neighbourhood principle doesn't even apply to Palin. I'm not even saying she's directly responsible for the death, but you can't deny the links between her 'message' and the death. Seeing as reports about the killers admiration has been established.

At the end of the day, the bottom line remains the fact that her political career is as good as done in my opinion. The fact that she'll have to tread so carefully with any campaign issue has basically ruined every facet of aggression with which she can run for any type of office.

Good riddance to the dumb slut. Bitch had a 'reality show', she even made claims that Obama was a 'muslim'. Seriously? Even if this didn't happen, she would get precisely zero votes in a national election and the republicans would be f*ck*ng dumb to elect as a runner. That being said, they elected Bush as runner and Americans voted for him. So all in all, anything is possible with those dumbass Yanks.

Where have reports about the killer's admiration for her been established? Yes I can deny the link between her 'message' and the shooting. This man is a lunatic. A lunatic who is obsessed with mind control, who ranted about the US government using mind control to control the masses through grammar, who ranted about low literacy rates. Does any of this match up with the programme that Palin offers? Palin has never called Obama a Muslim, you are mistaken there.

Again I do not rate Palin, but its intellectually lazy to call Americans dumb. How did Blair still win comfortably in 2005? Are British people stupid? Most muslims voted for Labour in the last election, even though Brown fully co-signed the Iraq War, are muslims dumb. Beware of vast over-generalizations.

yes most americans are insular and dumb, their most watched news networks are Fox news and MTV, more people vote for american idol than the election that will shape their life.

british people are not far off i dont know what makes brits think they are superior to americans because they all go to tenerife and malaga

both countries get mugged off by public/private corporations and their govt and they are rarely able to do sh*t about it cos they only have two means of political choice

both woven by the same tailor

which is why muslims were torn between voting for the party that went to war against their "brothers" but at least wasnt too fussed about them being here, or do they vote the party that would have still gone to war against their brothers and then had a problem with them being here, or do they sit at home and not vote? and if they dont vote then the other party would still be able to get in anyway. so tbh you're not making much sense by trying to claim them voting labour doesnt mean they are dumb

regarding palin calling obama a muslim: she favorited this tweet, and defended her actions

"The blood of Jesus against Obama History made 4 Nov 2008 a Taliban Muslim illegally elected president USA: Hussein."

if nick clegg got shot a few days after the violent student riots in london by a student

would there be questions as to a link between his betraying students and his shooting?

maybe you think we are saying palin is dffinately respoinsible. i for one am not

im saying that she's a bitch and threw out violent ignorant rhetoric

now it looks certain to have backfired, and the targetter should now become the targetted

and she should now burn

I think that is a false equivalency.

For the simple fact that there is no evidence that the shooter was stirred up by Palin. None. Look at what he talks about; literacy rates, mind control, grammar. Any mention of Obama, Islam etc or anything else the tea party is meant to stir sh*t up about? Nope.

secondly, you talk about jumping to conclusions and you are quick to defend a man and make all these outlandish claims about his life

something you didnt know even existed 6 hours ago.

everyone else is mainly talking about the person who has flashed her life in our faces for the last 3 years whom we know much better

what proof do you have of any of your claims apart from a rightwing media infused bandwagon quickly jumping in to detract the link between this moment of madness

and sarah palin's festivals of madness we've seen.

YOU REALLY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SUSPECT SO STFU ABOUT HIM

Ulysses stop chatting sh*t. Legally Palin isn't responsible, she doesn't owe the victim a duty of care, the neighbourhood principle doesn't even apply to Palin. I'm not even saying she's directly responsible for the death, but you can't deny the links between her 'message' and the death. Seeing as reports about the killers admiration has been established.

At the end of the day, the bottom line remains the fact that her political career is as good as done in my opinion. The fact that she'll have to tread so carefully with any campaign issue has basically ruined every facet of aggression with which she can run for any type of office.

Good riddance to the dumb slut. Bitch had a 'reality show', she even made claims that Obama was a 'muslim'. Seriously? Even if this didn't happen, she would get precisely zero votes in a national election and the republicans would be f*ck*ng dumb to elect as a runner. That being said, they elected Bush as runner and Americans voted for him. So all in all, anything is possible with those dumbass Yanks.

Where have reports about the killer's admiration for her been established? Yes I can deny the link between her 'message' and the shooting. This man is a lunatic. A lunatic who is obsessed with mind control, who ranted about the US government using mind control to control the masses through grammar, who ranted about low literacy rates. Does any of this match up with the programme that Palin offers? Palin has never called Obama a Muslim, you are mistaken there.

Again I do not rate Palin, but its intellectually lazy to call Americans dumb. How did Blair still win comfortably in 2005? Are British people stupid? Most muslims voted for Labour in the last election, even though Brown fully co-signed the Iraq War, are muslims dumb. Beware of vast over-generalizations.

yes most americans are insular and dumb, their most watched news networks are Fox news and MTV, more people vote for american idol than the election that will shape their life.

british people are not far off i dont know what makes brits think they are superior to americans because they all go to tenerife and malaga

both countries get mugged off by public/private corporations and their govt and they are rarely able to do sh*t about it cos they only have two means of political choice

both woven by the same tailor

regarding palin calling obama a muslim: she favorited this tweet, and defended her actions

"The blood of Jesus against Obama History made 4 Nov 2008 a Taliban Muslim illegally elected president USA: Hussein."

"yes most americans are insular and dumb, their most watched news networks are Fox news and MTV, more people vote for american idol than the election that will shape their life.

british people are not far off i dont know what makes brits think they are superior to americans because they all go to tenerife and malaga"

lol yeah true say.

Palin is not qualified to hold any office. I don't even know why I have defended her to be honest. Combination of boredom/ playing devil's advocate but I just think that you cannot hold her responsible, even indirectly, for the shooter's actions, even though she has said a lot of retarded things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgnP0DcYb8Q

Good break down about the tea party

Palin jumped on the tea party bandwagon

It was Ron Paul who was one of the people who was there at the start of the movement

Terrible what this lunatic has done and hope the congresswoman can recover

EDIT

A next vid with the history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEyJpGpiikM

• Upvote 1

if nick clegg got shot a few days after the violent student riots in london by a student

would there be questions as to a link between his betraying students and his shooting?

maybe you think we are saying palin is dffinately respoinsible. i for one am not

im saying that she's a bitch and threw out violent ignorant rhetoric

now it looks certain to have backfired, and the targetter should now become the targetted

and she should now burn

I think that is a false equivalency.

For the simple fact that there is no evidence that the shooter was stirred up by Palin. None. Look at what he talks about; literacy rates, mind control, grammar. Any mention of Obama, Islam etc or anything else the tea party is meant to stir sh*t up about? Nope.

secondly, you talk about jumping to conclusions and you are quick to defend a man and make all these outlandish claims about his life

something you didnt know even existed 6 hours ago.

everyone else is mainly talking about the person who has flashed her life in our faces for the last 3 years whom we know much better

what proof do you have of any of your claims apart from a rightwing media infused bandwagon quickly jumping in to detract the link between this moment of madness

and sarah palin's festivals of madness we've seen.

YOU REALLY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SUSPECT SO STFU ABOUT HIM

I'm not defending him.

I'm just saying that there is little, if no similarity to what this man rants about and what Palin talks about, from the little we know about him so far.

Yes festivals of madness, but in this case, an incongruent moment of madness on the part of the shooter.

Who says I'm getting my information from right-wing media? In any case is left-wing media any better? Both have an ideological slant.

• Upvote 1

Guest Rorschach

You lot have been arguing about this for like 7 hours

this is why I stopped discussing religion and politics on here a-la-la-la-la-long long le long long long time ago

it ultimately gets you nowhere

just be in it for the lols

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgnP0DcYb8Q

Good break down about the tea party

Palin jumped on the tea party bandwagon

It was Ron Paul who was one of the people who was there at the start of the movement

Terrible what this lunatic has done and hope the congresswoman can recover

EDIT

A next vid with the history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEyJpGpiikM

Yeah thanks for that. This breaks it down.

I am not defending Palin, I am really defending the legitimate concerns of the original tea party before they were co-opted by the republicans. The problem now is that the grassroots element will become tarnished with the same extremist brush because of this lunatic and other fringe elements in the tea party.

I also wish the congresswoman a speedy recovery

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

@KOLD_news13: The 9-year-old who was shot dead today at the Giffords event was featured in a book “Faces of Hope: Babies Born on 9/11."

thats a weird coincidence. wow

R.I.P still how u gonna shoot at a kid

/

the guy is a lunatic, he prob would have still done it no matter who influenced him bt come on the American conservative commentators are nuts, just look at Glenn Beck, i cnt even explain this guy

Jon Stewart ripped him apart though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNOku6QP4UM

• Upvote 1

sh*t is so wrong

If you think healthcare reform is a type of governmental tyranny then you need to take a long look at yourself

And it's always the middle class< families that go out protesting against it lol.

I just think its become one of those subjects in the U.S like Communism. A topic that most of them know nothing about but love talking about.

• Downvote 1