Fuck grimforum

Guest Rorschach

Guest Rorschach

However

Was browsing one of them topics where a link to their site was provided

and they have a section called threads hall of fame

make it happen yo

tired of having to ask for a link to an epic thread and them some wierdo provides it

Cheers

Edit, yes I said grimforum and what of it

@ Kurious, start up grimforum

there was an archive of some sort

then the forum crash

also see the happy new year thread (stickied) where swifty or another root admin said they are gonna merge the old database with this one to give access to all the old stuff

something along those lines

/

lol @ the kurious send

Guest El Padrino

then the forum crash

also see the happy new year thread (stickied) where swifty or another root admin said they are gonna merge the old database with this one to give access to all the old stuff

/

lol @ the kurious send

Basically

/

At the mo, looking at the logistics of making this happen with minimal downtime. But I would say by EOM should have some clarity and hope we can proceed with this as planned. Merging 1.5GB of database with another 2.3GB of another is not the easiest if you consider the amount of name changes and ghosting that used to occur. But as soon as I have the full plan from IPS then we'll see how we proceed.

Further updates to follow.

• Upvote 6

Guest Esquilax

then the forum crash

/

lol @ the kurious send

Basically

/

At the mo, looking at the logistics of making this happen with minimal downtime. But I would say by EOM should have some clarity and hope we can proceed with this as planned. Merging 1.5GB of database with another 2.3GB of another is not the easiest if you consider the amount of name changes and ghosting that used to occur. But as soon as I have the full plan from IPS then we'll see how we proceed.

Further updates to follow.

Can you give us 24 hours notice so I can make plans do do something else while the forum is down

• Upvote 6

The joke ting is back in 07-08 when man was on this hard, plus the network FM game and MSN, when this forum or RWD used to go down man would literally have F*CK ALL else to do. :unsure:

THEM ONES.

:lol: when rwd was on its death bed

people used to go back there when vip2 was down

:lol: remember the promotion we used to do on there with sigs etc

then logan or some other mod started banning the people who did it

might have even had an autocorrect on the phrase vip2 like we have on tr011

/

be interesting to see how far back the old databse goes