Fuck grimforum

Guest Rorschach

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

if i wasnt on here back in the day i prob would have been loitering in the streets doin dumbness with all them other heads from my school

RWD/ViP2 pretty much saved me

Boy if this is your version of saved you need to re-evaluate. People need to stop seeing not doing road stuff and getting locked as as an achievement. If you ain't doing anything thats going to benefit your life long term you're just as bad.

yea thats you, well done.

its an achievement for me, i could have done all that as its what the people i was friends with did, bt i stayed in, then eventually the stuff didnt interest me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

What M12 is saying is that avoiding doing stuff you shouldn't do should be a standard. Being successful or successful at something good should be seen as an achievement.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

You might as well add not being dead to your list of achievements then bro.

Well done on that one too.

nt a good example

if fully aware ur not meant to get into trouble, leave your kids, slap your mum

we cant all be perfect

i wanted to do stuff that seemed sweet, but instead i chose to stay in and just talk crap online

ill count it as an achievement i dont need you to

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

It's easy to underestimate how difficult people's surroundings and upbringings potentially could have been, and to see the individual in those situations without applying yourself to the same thing

I don't think it's anyones place, not least ours, to judge that

If forums helped Dave onto the right track then what's wrong with that

• Upvote 1

It's easy to underestimate how difficult people's surroundings and upbringings potentially could have been, and to see the individual in those situations without applying yourself to the same thing

I don't think it's anyones place, not least ours, to judge that

If forums helped Dave onto the right track then what's wrong with that

That's not the argument.

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

Well, it is, because M12 is suggesting that saying you've come out of something and gone on the 'good' path is something that shouldn't be commended because it should be commonplace.

Guest M12 Part 2

Well, it is, because M12 is suggesting that saying you've come out of something and gone on the 'good' path is something that shouldn't be commended because it should be commonplace.

Doing nothing is not a good path.

/

Please refrain on talking about what you haven't lived. Stick to your blogs louis Theroux.

• Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

think he's reffering to ages ago, i was anyways 03-05ish times

stayed in, did on road then jus stagnated for a minute

its really not a big issue i wanted to do certain things but i knew i shouldnt so i just stayed in, now i wouldnt dream of doing what i wanted to do

had guys in my school 17ish driving benz' n sh*t poppin bottles in clubs on a weekly, that could have been me

c/s esq and the lay off dave sentiments

everyone is different, whose to say daves life isnt an accomplishment considering what it could of been, considering his circumstances

too much negativity how about we encourage or atleast accept that everyone has different experiences and success is objective, we dont know mans life story but its pretty evident that it was not all sweetness and light i know its only a forum but the way some of you behave really does speak volumes

[big narsty]PAIN![/big narsty]

got love for you dave congrats on the job onwards and upwards mate :Y:

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

Yeah, if we keep hassling him and calling him a scumbag shithouse waste of skin, he'll be the CEO of a multinational corp. soon.

there wasnt really a point u trying to be sarcastic here.

tellin someone they need to fix up is alot more useful then giving the behaviour positive reinforcement

My nigga