Fuck grimforum

Guest Rorschach

if i wasnt on here back in the day i prob would have been loitering in the streets doin dumbness with all them other heads from my school

RWD/ViP2 pretty much saved me

Boy if this is your version of saved you need to re-evaluate. People need to stop seeing not doing road stuff and getting locked as as an achievement. If you ain't doing anything thats going to benefit your life long term you're just as bad.

gotta agree with M12's points as i also hate when people come out and say things that are of the norm and that they are meant to do as achievements,

but on the other hand fair play to Dave, everyone do their thing and aslong as you aiont hurting anybody go tru.

end of the day, you are all typical common people chatting about a next man like he can't read what you are saying and talking about the guys life so you can all disguise your own. Been doing it for years and so what if Dave spends time on here, we all have our moments in life where we end up where we end up and despite your judgement (which really doesn't matter) God has him where he has him because he needs to learn something, what that is, I don't know... how do I know this? because God has you people reading this here now and has me here typing this so hopefully YOU can learn something.

End of really.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

dnt know why this is still goin gon, i didnt ask for anyones sympathy or try use my past as a reason for where i am now, no one owes me anything and my failures and successes are my own

all i said was simple, ViP2 stopped me doing dumb sh*t that i wanted to do but knew was bad. all i said was instead of doin that i stayed in and chatted sh*t on here while my boys were gettin it in n i was just lookin, this along with msn n social networks also helped me become a good typist with my boss commented on just a few hours ago

you can all get on ur high horses or whatever im not tryna live your lives ive had and still have issues that may hinder me, things that would seem minor to some of you, but i did not ask any help from any of you, u can carry on critising, but it aint really doing anything either way

• Upvote 9