Cool Images / Photographs / Wallpaper Thread

Ephren Taylor

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

was taken at a refugee camp in Pakistan durin the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan in like the 80's or sutin, shes one of the Afghan refugees, was like 12, it was on the cover of National Geographic

Guest Klitschko

lol at the outrage.

was is it about the pics thts rubs u man the wrong way?

It's disgusting. I can't even...describe it, its horrible. Same with Honeycomb. I can't stand looking at it.

I'm funny about eyes anyway, but I hate looking at lots of little holes, or scales or anything like that, it just looks wrong.

Anything Porous.

F1.large.jpg

Ugh.

Guest Klitschko

Yea. Worst thing is every time I come back into this thread, I scroll really quickly to the bottom of the page, then it autoscrolls back up once the pictures load, and it always, always goes right to the eye-pics.

Farewell to this thread, I'll be back when it's on page two.

lol at the outrage.

was is it about the pics thts rubs u man the wrong way?

It's disgusting. I can't even...describe it, its horrible. Same with Honeycomb. I can't stand looking at it.

I'm funny about eyes anyway, but I hate looking at lots of little holes, or scales or anything like that, it just looks wrong.

Anything Porous.

F1.large.jpg

Ugh.

youre just like me!!

although the eye pic doesn't bother me, so almost like me.

In my case it's lots of little small dots that get me all owweoaore. For example an excessively spotty face, or when you boil water over the stove and theres many many small bubbles. Googled a pic but even this makes my skin crawl.

spotty-face.jpg

*shudders*

• Downvote 2