Mr Q

Press-Ups

84 posts in this topic

Couldn't find another thread to slot this in, thought some people might be interested in this http://hundredpushups.com/Gives a 6 week programme to get you to do a 100 straight push-ups. Slot in/delete if old.

good find, i went frombarely 5 to 45 in a couple months doing it maybe 3 or 4 times a week this has given me motivation i WILL be on 100pos

Ha I need a slap. Lost count at hoe many times Ive attempted this up to week 5 and then just forgot about it and gave up.

Will give it a go, can do about 40-45 proper ones, thereafter I flop lol

yh done this last year - couldnt even do 10 now i can do 40 got to week 4 then stopped

Ha I need a slap. Lost count at hoe many times Ive attempted this up to week 5 and then just forgot about it and gave up.

Press-ups are relative to body-weight, so consider that before making your judgement on how many you can do. However, I'd be quite distressed if I weren't able to to 10.

Never really understood the point of this programUnless you're training to be in the military or something, or wanna use 100 press-ups as a party trickThis would be better for sport imo: http://www.twohundredsquats.com/

i reckon i could do 100 push ups, did my chest today tho so i gotta wait a few days before i try it lol

gna give it a godone 25 comfortably, surprised myself there

man like grafter half man half amazing
LOLwoteva

I've done this before. It actually works. Done it while I was banging weights hard. This was one thing responsible for my peak in 09.

man like grafter half man half amazing
f*ck*ng hell :D :D :D :D :D

lol according to initial test i get to start on week 3, will try and start this on monday or tuesday

can this be used for other exercises i.e. pull ups/chin ups?

I dont do push ups any morepumps up my chest wayyyyyyy to much for my likinggirls aint diggin that

I dont do push ups any morepumps up my chest wayyyyyyy to much for my likinggirls aint diggin that
Sigh.gif