Jay Z & Kanye West - Watch the Throne

GoldCoast

Beat is :blink::angry:. The end is emosh.

Kanye was average by his recent standards. Will probably grow on me but loving the continous white girl lines.

Jay killed it. Is he sending for the GAWD Birdman tho? I don't appreciate that.

But if you give this beat to them rappers some of you man dont rate the song would of been better overall.

Kanye was average by his recent standards. Will probably grow on me but loving the continous white girl lines.

But if you give this beat to them rappers some of you man dont rate the song would of been better overall.

definitely a dig at birdman

“I’m like really half a billi n-gga, Really you got baby money, Keep it real with n-ggas, N-ggas aint got my lady money” – Jay-z

“I’m like really half a billi n-gga, Really you got baby money, Keep it real with n-ggas, N-ggas aint got my lady money” – Jay-z

Mockage.

Guest Johnny Dang

Mockage.

Jheeez