Changes

Davicious X

Mainly that she drifts in and out of states of comfort with our relationship. What I mean is that one week she will be completely cool about us and have the confidence in the relationship, and the next she will be constantly worried about the state of the it and need reassurance about me/her/us.We've also both put on a bit of weight in the past year since we've been together. Working to recotfy that now though.(the weight she has put on is minimal and I personally think her body is awesome, she doesn't agree though).

I wouldn't say so. From my experience women are just insecure about everything and the things Lemons mentioned just seems typical of females in general.When I say "in general" I do include women I've dated, cousins, sisters, women Ive worked with ect.And that weight one Lemons, no matter how many times you tell a woman she looks great she won't believe you cos she thinks your chatting sh*t cos it's all you tell her (according to my female friends) You need to neg her, but just a little, don't over do it. And for Christ sake be subtle.

(the weight she has put on is minimal and I personally think her body is awesome, she doesn't agree though).
lol i know about this. my girl was quite slim and the more chunky she got the more i liked it. she was tryin to tone up her legs but i was covertly suggesting more trips to nandos/kfc etcthing is...this is before i started going to the gym! oh what a shame. if only i had known to get her banging out the squats and other leg exercises

engagement sounds too soon for you mate
Nah. that's just how she is. Wouldn't be any different in 5/10/15 years time.
lemons a year aint a long term rship mate.
Haha.
Lulz. It's my longest one to date so it's all I've got to go on.

[HOUSE] get married at 20 and you'll be shocked to find out who you're living with at 30 [House]the same principle appliesi was still finding out stuff about my girlfriends personality 3 years into the relationship getting married after only a year of knowing she exists is crazy imoi sincerly doubt you have rationally thought this throughand i'm not even a cynic when it comes to relationships, i'm a romantic

[HOUSE] get married at 20 and you'll be shocked to find out who you're living with at 30 [House]the same principle appliesi was still finding out stuff about my girlfriends personality 3 years into the relationship getting married after only a year of knowing she exists is crazy imoi sincerly doubt you have rationally thought this throughand i'm not even a cynic when it comes to relationships, i'm a romantic
We'll see.The above is what happened to you. My parents we're married at 23 - 27 years later it's all good.Life isn't black and white brother.
  • Upvote 2

We'll see.The above is what happened to you. My parents we're married at 23 - 27 years later it's all good.Life isn't black and white brother.
you're righteveryone is different, and risks do pay offhope it turns out in your favourand congratulations