Lens - Me at my Best ( Finished Video )

Guest Lens

Guest Esquilax

The whole thing bro

The vids especially

When people see em they're more likely to think 'Chardinay' than anything else, regardless of how good the bars/ track are

Cuz once they see you standing there with cheap early 90's graphics swirling in the background, they're going to think it sounds funny even if it doesn't

Not even trying to par it, just my honest opinion

• Upvote 2

i won't lie, i've decided to stop all the special effects until they're absolutely needed, and are done to a profesh level.

/

Brisc, what's the right way / wrong about my way.

The whole thing bro

The vids especially

When people see em they're more likely to think 'Chardinay' than anything else, regardless of how good the bars/ track are

Cuz once they see you standing there with cheap early 90's graphics swirling in the background, they're going to think it sounds funny even if it doesn't

Not even trying to par it, just my honest opinion

this plus u dont sound good atm

:lol:

The realness on here

lmao

It's a good song Lens very catchy.

But the video is uncomfortable to watch, i don't know if it was a conscious decision but you don't look into the camera in the studio section at all it makes everything feel slightly off key. Also some of the framing of shots are strange.

Did your director storyboard before you started shooting?

Also as you've noted the background special effects are unneeded really unless they are going to be done at a better level.

i had shots where i looked directly into the camera, and they were uneasy for me to watch while editing, so i assumed they would be for the viewer as well.

was the framing weird during a performance shot, or a storyline shot?