Gucci Mane "Can I have a ice cream and lightning please?"

TF S4DK

GUCCI MANE CLAIM HE CANT GO TO JAIL CAUSE HE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED.WOW SHOCKING I BEEN TOLD YALL NIGGS GUCCI WAS SLOW DIS AINT NO BREAKING NEWS

rapper Gucci Mane has reportedly checked into a mental facility after appearing in a Georgia courtroom yesterday (January 3) afternoon. According to reports, Gucci specifically made the request. The rapper (real name Radric Davis) filed a "Special Plea of Mental Incompetency" in a Georgia courtroom Monday, claiming he was in no state to fight prosecutors' efforts to revoke his probation. According to court documents, the 30-year-old explained he was unable to "intelligently participate in the probation revocation hearing." Gucci Mane was reportedly ordered into custody and immediately committed into a mental health treatment facility, where his mental condition is currently being evaluated. (New York Daily News) Yesterday, reports suggested the rapper was under police custody in relation to a 2010 arrest.

http://www.thisis50....Comment22953429

GUCCI MANE CLAIM HE CANT GO TO JAIL CAUSE HE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED.WOW SHOCKING I BEEN TOLD YALL NIGGS GUCCI WAS SLOW DIS AINT NO BREAKING NEWS

rapper Gucci Mane has reportedly checked into a mental facility after appearing in a Georgia courtroom yesterday (January 3) afternoon. According to reports, Gucci specifically made the request. The rapper (real name Radric Davis) filed a "Special Plea of Mental Incompetency" in a Georgia courtroom Monday, claiming he was in no state to fight prosecutors' efforts to revoke his probation. According to court documents, the 30-year-old explained he was unable to "intelligently participate in the probation revocation hearing." Gucci Mane was reportedly ordered into custody and immediately committed into a mental health treatment facility, where his mental condition is currently being evaluated. (New York Daily News) Yesterday, reports suggested the rapper was under police custody in relation to a 2010 arrest.

http://www.thisis50....Comment22953429

there you have it folks

though this sounds like a way to beat the justice systems

Guest Flat Eric

but you still gotta live your life

Bruv I am definately living my life

Part of that life is laughing at stupid people doing stupid sh*t

Definately didn't stop living my life to do that

still not convinced youre living your life

gimme more info

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

#So what if a multi-millionaire rapper decorates his face with a neopolitan ice cream with lightning on the top? Right or wrong his living HIS life AND?

we got kids looking up to this tho

f*ck THOSE kids looking up to that. Probably too late for them.

All I'm saying is imo this is the type of sh*t attention seeking/ott/ppl we deem are or maybe 'disturbed' do. And what do most people around the world do? Lap it while simultaneously perpetuating it. Smh.

Not me, it goes straight into the I don't care/live your life bin. Those who do right or wrong things in life do it for THEIR OWN reasons. Even if we can't fathom what that is, there's always a reason.

Don't fuel the bullshit!

/

@ Goldcoast

Funny you say that fam. My cousin did something similar & beat the system (no tat on the boat tho lol).

Man went down on a M charge & armed robbery. He done 2 years in Belmarsh, somehow convinced the powers that be he wasn't mentally right, got transfered to a mental home, stayed there 4 years and was released. We were all fooled or maybe he really did turn mad but when I see him on the outside. He told us that was his plan, he didn't want to do no 19 years in HMP.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7