COD - Black OPs or MW2?

spiderman

basically im looking to cop COD once my exams are done, was planning of ordering black ops 2mw....

but i was speaking to a mate of mine at uni today and he says MW2 is better for weapons and general gameplay. also he says the online community is still quite strong for MW2 even though black ops is newer.

i was pretty set on gettin black ops but now i dont know what to get. which one do you think is better? is their things in the new one that the old one dont have? etc

Guest Klitschko

A lot of the videos you will see are either

A.) The very best snipers there are (there aren't a lot of them)

B.) Well constructed montages - people won't be beasting with the rifle too much

Sniping was pretty easy on MW2, so much so that you could effectively 'run and gun' with your rifle, as if it were a shotgun of sorts.

On Black Ops they made it much more difficult/realistic.

Definitely go for Black ops, the memory of shotguns as secondary weapons just crossed my mind and I almost raged.

• Upvote 1

safe for that.

ye im not a camper. thats boring, i like to flank.

tbh i would prefer a game thats more realistic and requires more skill. altho the one thing that worries me is the sniping aspect, because im not that great at it and if the games predominately sniping then its something ill have to practice at.

i just watched some video on youtube where the guy basically says get black ops...

i'm gonna second the call of duty 4 statement

camping is near zero, coz only real call of duty players play it, constant run and gun, firefight sh*t, and not too much complications

complications being killstreaks, perks, pro versions of perks, etc

but out of the 2 You said, whatever Your friends play

black ops coz its more balanced, less sniper friendly, and less killstreak/camping focussed

also its newer which works in ur favour

if you pick up cod4 or black ops people have been beasting on those same maps for years so you're more likely to get torn apart even worse

black ops coz its more balanced, less sniper friendly, and less killstreak/camping focussed

also its newer which works in ur favour

if you pick up cod4 or black ops people have been beasting on those same maps for years so you're more likely to get torn apart even worse

good point.

i reckon im gna get black ops now, my cousins play it alot and most people i know who are on the COD ting have black ops anyways.

im gna see how i do, gona spend my week off pretty much playing it all day lol. gona make it a little project to get as good as i can.

the reason why i havent bought this or any other COD games before is mainly because i have an addictive personality with games and i know id be playing it hard, which i cant afford to do during most the year because of my degree is too demanding. also because i was spending most my free time on my decks if i didnt go out, i only get onto the ps3 during summer and ive just bought minor games to pass time until uni starts again.