COD - Black OPs or MW2?

spiderman

if you dont want to be quick sniped all the time and believe me, you will if you play mw2 online, then get black ops

i play both but prefer black ops way and above mw2

however, for story line in single player, mw2 beats black ops hands down

weapons in mw2 are immense compared to black ops really when compared, but black ops is based from 1961 - 1969 so that really cant be helped

id go with black ops over all, but you should buy both for the different experiences the games have to offer

Go for black ops

If your a c*nt.

if black ops didnt have the call of duty stamp on it guarantee no body would be playing this unpolished badly designed piece of sh*t

only ever purchasing COD/MW games from Infinity Ward... Trey arch made a aweful game but if you like remote control car bombs go for it

LOL at the arguements about sniping... you lot are true mindless noobs running round with a uzi...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

tbh wen ur new go for the lowest killstreaks

spyplane -> counter spy plane -> care package

maybe even put hardline on so you get each one for one less kill (2, 3 and 4? something like that)

if u set ur kilstreaks too high u will rarely get them

ak74u is my fav gun. early days i rocked the enfield and famous

killstreaks should be last thing on Your mind, so don't use hardline, concentrate on things that will help You get kills, with killstreaks as a bonus if they come

oh yeah, You're ps3, add me AaronLens

never really worked out how care package should be used and kept getting f*cked by napalm strikes so i thought id use that instead lol.

:lol:

aim it like You were throwing a grenade, then the package gets dropped relatively near to where the thing You throw lands ( the marker they call it )

hide somewhere where You can see it until it drops, or someone will kill You and steal it.

when it appears safe, run over to it and hold Square

i never use them though, only used the emergency airdrop on mw2 ( 4 care packages for 8 kills i think )

was playing orite today but then got in a few hard games and i felt like a complete noob lol.

i need to unlock some more guns.

MP5 - Move to Enfield - Move to Galil

Then choose your own sh*t nucca.

got the face paint now and using FN FAL.

didnt think much of it before but now i get how it should be used and burst firing etc.

finally starting to get the sentry gun but im thinking i should change that killstreak because placing it in the best place (middle of the map, open areas) is f*ck*ng dangerous, always get shot at when doing that lol.

also the claymore kills i been gettin recently are f*ck*ng hilarious lol.

lol glad to see mw2 go down the drain.. however black ops on ps3 is not much better (not in terms of hacks but connection, lag, framerate etc)

Id say get cod4 (but even that has loads of hacks, speed hacks, full auto noobtubes lol) in fact save your money, f*ck cod.

starting to clock this now. missed out on bare kills especially with the melee because of lag.

dont know if thats helped me get sum kills against others tho lol.