Buss My Gun, No License (Graphic Images)

Hideandseek

Skola chatting sh*t legalise weed n see what kind of turf wars occur, guys will still be fighting over who is top shotta in the ends. Drug cartels will have even more power and income, unless u plan some heavily regulated food market with government quality standards and that. The economy would suffer as their biggest domestic product is inexportable as well as every man would want to grow food and make a profit off it.. Legalising that stuff could only work in countries like the UK. I swear when it comes to weed man has all kinds of irrational thoughts.

• Downvote 7

Guest Esquilax

well yes it would be a regulated market from the government, thats the whole reason, so there wouldnt be any shotters would there because theyr punk would be crap in comparison?

so its you chatting sh*t really isnt it?

cs

SNM

Unless CP has a reasonable response

:lol:

When man see a dead child, brains splattered on the floor and beheaded corpses but only feel bad for the weed then you know there is a problem.

are people really comparing lost lives and the weed :/ ?

REALLY ?

We live in a Apathetic society

people quite frankly couldnt give a sh*t,

and some of those that do, our for whatever reason, scared or weary to show that they do.

The thing that makes it worse, is that this is happening in standard neighbourhoods and areas. Look at where some of those bodies are, some are in well built up towns.

We don't realise how lucky we are in the UK

this is something i'm always harping on about, Hate when i end up in a convo with a teenager still in secondary school, who's going on about how he's got no hope and he's gonna be on the roads for the rest of his life and he's cool with that, but its a convo i'm having more and more regularly,