L.A Noire

O.Man

Finished Disc 1 already, wtf.

Hardly played it too, game requires no skill, turned all the clue music etc all off too.

Feel like it's repetetive, kinda. Still, I'll complete it when my exams are over.

I have heard it is not very long at all, about 15 - 20 hours.

The reason it is on 3 disks for the xbox is because of the voice overs and cut scenes taking up space.

LOL @ PS3

/

Update 2: Sony and Rockstar Games have issued the following joint statement.

"We have received a very small number of customer support questions about PS3s overheating or shutting down while playing L.A. Noire. At this time, Rockstar Games and Sony can confirm that neither L.A. Noire or firmware update 3.61 are causing the PS3 hardware to overheat. We are both committed to working hard to find solutions to this and any issues that may arise. If you are experiencing any issues with L.A. Noire or your PS3 hardware, please contact technical support using any of the means provided below:

Rockstar Support

Rockstar Support on Twitter

PlayStation 3 Support"

Update 1: A Sony spokesperson has told EDGE that the firmware 3.61 is not responsible for L.A. Noire overheating issues. Sony also went on to say that "Rockstar have now updated their FAQ on the matter, have admitted that it is a fault with their latest title LA Noire and have offered a work around. It should also be noted that the issue with this title is not PS3 specific and is also affecting other consoles."

Rockstar Support is advising affected users to delete their game data (not their save data) from their PS3 or clear their cache on Xbox 360. Rockstar are currently describing such incidents as "isolated crashes."

Original Story: Sony's 3.61 firmware patch for the PS3, which attempted to secure consoles after the PSN breach, could be making older machines freeze or switch off.

This claim originated on an official Rockstar support page. However, this page has since been taken down, and Rockstar have stressed that this was not an official statement. The information was sourced by a member of their customer support team from the European PlayStation boards.

When the page was active, Rockstar support detailed "reports of PS3s overheating while playing L.A. Noire or beeping three times before shutting down/turning themselves off, mostly on older 60GB and 80GB fat models."

Guest haze-e

Just finished disk 1... I can understand people saying its a bit repetitive but the underlying story

From the newspapers

is somethin im interested in finding more on.

I hope i never missed anythin from disc 1 Lool.

This is bullshit, i'm in a car chase and the pedestrians are running infront of me!

Do they expect me to slow down and let him get away?! No, i ain't stopping for sh*t then they moaning 'cause i hit a few guys smh

Guest haze-e

so f*ck*ng annoying when you get a q wrong

sit there for half an hour going through evidence, looking at facial expressions

then that stupid music plays indicating you've got it wrong

turn the f*ck*ng console off

I havent got a 5 star case yet. Actually annoying missing 1 clue or getting questions wrong.