New Duke Nukem

Bruno Di Gradi

Guest Klitschko

Playing this on pc back in the day >>>

Used to play it with one breh in Turkey. Didn't speak too much of the lingo so just used to go up to him and say 'Duke, Duke'

And he'd let me use the PC to play it.

The one day I was like 'Duke, Duke' and he was like 'No'. Haven't played since.

• Upvote 6

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Playing this on pc back in the day >>>

Used to play it with one breh in Turkey. Didn't speak too much of the lingo so just used to go up to him and say 'Duke, Duke'

And he'd let me use the PC to play it.

The one day I was like 'Duke, Duke' and he was like 'No'. Haven't played since.

LMFAO i can picture him sayin that in some Consuela type voice

• Upvote 1

that was the hardest trailer ive ever seen in my life

Not sure if serious

im only young bro.........

Tbh I don't even need to delve into the archives to find something vastly superior to that trailer.

If you think the Duke Nukem trailer is better than this from 2010 then your just not on this ting.

wtf are you smoking?

you post this star wars sh*t and say its better then the duke nukem trailer

no seriously what the f*ck are you smoking, i want some

*goes on gandalf neg spree*

that was the hardest trailer ive ever seen in my life

Not sure if serious

im only young bro.........

Tbh I don't even need to delve into the archives to find something vastly superior to that trailer.

If you think the Duke Nukem trailer is better than this from 2010 then your just not on this ting.

wtf are you smoking?

you post this star wars sh*t and say its better then the duke nukem trailer

no seriously what the f*ck are you smoking, i want some

*goes on gandalf neg spree*

[John McEnroe]YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS[John McEnroe]

As far as I'm concerned that duke trailer was predictable, dry and outdated (And I'm not even talking about the graphics). It was like watching a Sylvester Stallone rebirth trailer. Seriously what did it show that was so stand out for you? I've watched it 3 times, seen some dancing pixilated women (like in the classic DN games), the classic shrink gun and a monster getting punched in the balls. Oh wait there was the now arbitrary driving section that has to feature in every fps at some point now.

Meanwhile the star wars trailer... The game may have been pants, I haven't even played it so I can't comment on that, and since the issue was trailer quality (As some have obviously missed) there's no point in commenting on the full game.

What I'm bouncing around is that some people are rating the trailer off the quality of the game. Smh

Do you remember the star wars movies? How bland and dull the force actually was? If not you probably should go back to that source material then watch the trailer again to see how amped it really is.

Duke was an average shooter when it was big IMO. There were other, better shooters on the meerkat like quake and havok (was gonna mention Turok but came to my senses).

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the hell out of DN and always caught jokes from the one liners (Which is/was what made it stand out) but fast forward a decade and what really has changed based on that trailer? As far as I can see, only the graphics.

• Downvote 3

its good to reminisce on the past but thats all this will be, just a novelty game.

first person shooters have come a long way since duke nukem.

have to say tho watching the trailer reminded me of all the times i played the old game. used to proper keep throwing money at the strippers to get them to take there stuff off lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

o no an FPS with driving, o no pls i don't want variation and fun. I don't a trailer showing actual game footage of the protagonist grappling with the horns of some alien-warthog. I want my trailers full of super epic battles and serious with poor reflection of actual gameplay, full of cgi.

killzone 2 trailer was good tho (i like killzone)

anyways///

DUKE IS BACK. I remb watching my uncle play this game, he let me have a go on the football field at the end. Was fun. Game was never about anything other then tounge in cheek humour (most of the times the tounge slipped out), cheap action thrills and fun.

This looks like it will deliver.

It f*ck*ng better it was all a f*ck*ng decade long rumour before they released the trailer.