Outlook Festival

Dubby

http://www.outlookfestival.com/lineup/a-z-artists/

Lineup is massive

Addison Groove, Al sonar, Alexander Nut, Alix Perez, Ant TC1, ARP 101, Badness, Barrington Levy, Ben UFO, Benga, Benji B, Benny Page, Blacks, Bok Bok, Brackles, Break, Broke 'n' English, Bullion, Bunzero, Captain Crunch & Reeps One, Channel One, Chef, Chimpo, Coki, Commix, Confusion DJs, Congo Natty, Cooly G, Count Skylarkin, Crazy D, Cyrus, D Double E, D-Bridge, Daddy Freddy, Danman, David Rodigan, Digitron, Dirsupt, Distance, DLR, Doc Daneeka, Dot Rotten, Dread MC, Dub Boy, Dub Mafia, Dubkasm, Duffstep, Eathpipe, Eddy Ramich, El B, Eliphino, Emalkay, Exodus, Falty DL, Firehouse Sound, Foreign Beggars, Gentleman's Dub Club, George Fitzgerald, Girl Unit, Goth Trad, Guido, Hatcha, Hidden Orchestra, Hudson Mohawke, Icicle, Ironika, Indigo, Ink, Introducing perform Endtroducing, Irration Steppas, JJ, Jack Sparrow, Jakes, Jay 5ive, Jehst, Juakali, Kelvin Brown, Kid Kanevil, Klose One, Kode 9 & Space Ape (live), Koreless, Kromestar, L-Vis 1990, Lil Silva, Liondub, Loefah, Logan D, Logan Sama, Lone, Lost, Loxy, Maffi, Mala, Marcus Nasty, Martyn, MC AD, MC Chunky, MistaJam, Mizz Beats, MJ Cole, Mosca, Mungos HiFi, M-Type, Newham Generals, Nice Up Soundsystem, Nicky blackmarket, Nymfo, OBF, Oneman, P Money, Pangaea, Paul Pre, Paul Spymania, Pharoahe Monch, Phi Life Cypher, Pinch, Plastician, Prince Fatty, Quest, RackNRuin, Ramadanman, Ras Kwame, Rattus Rattus, Razor Rekta, Reggae Roast, Rich Reason, Riddim Tuffa, Rockwell, Roska, RSD, Ruckspin, Rustie, S.P.Y., Scratcha, Scuba, Seiji, Sgt. Pokes, Shackleton, Silkie, Skeptical, Skream, Solo Banton, Soom T, SP:MC, Space Dimension, Spectrasoul, Stamina MC, Stand High Patrol, Steppa, Submotion Orchestra, Survival, The Bug & FlowDan, The Heatwave, The Tuesday Club DJs, Tonn Piper, Trojan Soundsystem, Tropics, True tiger, Truth, Tunnidge, Twinkle Brothers, T_!, United Vibrations, Untold, Vectra, Verb T, Vibtronics, and Zed Bias.

• Upvote 1

heard nuff d*ckheads were there last year...will be the same this year

Think it will be even worse tbh. Some of the new-age fans I met at raves telling me there going are putting me off.

BUT

I NEED to get on a Deep Medi boat party so ill probably (more hopeful really) still go.

bruv, hit up a dubstep night on Friday @ XOYO..first time I've hit a dubstep rave in about a year...was shocked at how much waste there was in one room...won't be going dubstep raving for a while

/

people were offering us 50 euros plus for our Deep Medi boat party tickets

Really wanna roll but my issue is that none of my friends are on my wave length. Everyone's happy to trek around London for events but shelling out money to go abroad is too much for them.

Seriously considering rolling on my ones.

you'll prob be fine...might wanna think about camping..you'll prob meet nuff people there

• 2 weeks later...

Coach is about as expensive as flying though.

I really wanna arrange a trip but my dubstep heads are going Bestival (a week before or after), and my grime heads are too hard to organize with, my funky heads won't reach that over Napa or one of those places.

I'm hoping I can find some heads from uni to reach with, but its not looking too likely.

do you really wanna be reaching on some 36 hour coach though?

TBH, going to Croatia on the 36 hour ride wouldn't be a problem for me. Would add to the anticipation and the experience. My doubts come with the journey home. By then I'll be run down and would just wanna see my bathtub and bed ASAP, so I'm gonna have to weigh up my options.

I did the coach a couple of years ago. f*ck*ng LONG TING. DO NOT WANT.

You know all the cunts that you see in those raves? They're on that bus, acting like cunts.

Plus, 36 hours in one small chair is not cool when you're 6ft+ (no Goli).

to anyone who's been on this before or is going this time around,

any info on where to get cheap flights,

Hotels.

or even any Hotels close to the Main attraction,

or just any good deals in general,

I'm looking to part with less than £375-£400 for the whole thing,

cheapest flight is 187 and as it beats the time spent on the coach>>>>> Expedia, theres a couple of changes involved, in particular a big one on the way there, journey is about 10 1/2 hours but journey back is 5

is the best option just to camp on the site or what, (not sure about this option but penny pinching is the name of the game, I'm booking this by the 15th March so any help will be happily accepted)

looking to get there on the 30th and leave on the 5th

to anyone who's been on this before or is going this time around,

any info on where to get cheap flights,

Hotels.

or even any Hotels close to the Main attraction,

or just any good deals in general,

I'm looking to part with less than £375-£400 for the whole thing,

cheapest flight is 187 and as it beats the time spent on the coach>>>>> Expedia, theres a couple of changes involved, in particular a big one on the way there, journey is about 10 1/2 hours but journey back is 5

is the best option just to camp on the site or what, (not sure about this option but penny pinching is the name of the game, I'm booking this by the 15th March so any help will be happily accepted)

looking to get there on the 30th and leave on the 5th

When I went I think the location is different to where it is now, but camping was pretty live. Nice good banter (I was with like 18 people though).

Yeh location changed last year, but if you wanna save p camp...I never personally but people was saying it was live and everyone was catching jokes

I went with an apartment they recommended..wasnt that expensive

Not sure where you are based but found flights for £130 mark - http://www.bookryanair.com/SkySales/FRSelect.aspx

It's quite cheap in Croatia eating out wise...and when we went to the raves every night we took a bag and took a litre bottle of rum / brandy etc and just bought mixers through the night