Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilwarrior

where do u cop plain protein

6 posts in this topic

cos i think this is the better option... i kno whats goin in, its more natural... cost effective... just takes a bit more time... but if i search for protein on shoppin im jus gettin da usual brands maximuscle, reflex etc... or shud i b mixing sumfin like reflex instant whey wiv other stuff ?

dont get reflex natural whey my mate bought a tub of the strawberry one and it was vile apparently. if you want to add your own stuff you probably want unflavoured protein and you can add your own stuff to it. I buy all my stuff from myprotein.com. this is the link for the unflavoured stuffhttp://www.myprotein.com/uk/products/impact_whey_proteinor unflavoured whey protein isolate which is a bit more expensivehttp://www.myprotein.com/uk/products/impact_whey_isolatethey have a point scheme so if you want to order some create an account and if you order tomorrow they are giving out double points which do add up if you order regularly. if you bang in MP108083 as a promo code you will get 5% off your first order and i get some referal points too.

i been using the total protein from myprotein. it's got milk, whey and egg protein in it so u get diff amounts for diff absorption times.

cool i have tried True Whey but it gave me bad stomach cramps. Impact Whey is perfect for me - not sure if your due to order more but they are doin double points today

yeh lol i ordered yesterday and saw that, i think i now have about £3 worth of points, u gotta spend sh*t loads to make enough

MP177little dicount :D