This validation issue

Corrigan

this needs sorting out, i have told a few guys about vip and everyone who tries join never gets validated ,1 of my boys signed up in august and he's still awaiting validation WTFthis is why the user base always stays the same, i know there are man like tulse etc but they can be ip banned if it really gets a problemon every other forum you sign up and BOOM u can start posting. why should vip be any different?

• Downvote 1

if he hasnt been validated its coz he used a fake email./were constantly being spammed by bots at the moment so theres nothing we can do about it, there is 50 new spam sign ups a day.so anyone using dodgy names, ips or emails is never going to get thru.

Guest El Padrino

From time I'm getting emails such as this..

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: <[email protected]>Date: Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 4:36 AMSubject: Re: Registration at ViP2 ForumTo: ViP2 AdminDelete This Account! It Was Created By A Forum Spammer! -- This account was created solely to spam forums and blogs. Delete the forum account associated with this email address. -- Sincerely -- Random Digilante --
You can forget the validation being completely turned off.