VIP2 Cookbook of Henchness

Skenghis Khan

recent studies show eating eggs lowers 'bad' cholesterol. yolks r full of goodness. the mercury risk from fish consumption is mostly hypothetical, there are some cautious guidelines for pregnant women. but long term studies on populations that eat a lot of fish (10-12 fish meals a week) and as a result have mecury levels up 10 times higher than the average westerner, have found no ill effects but have noted the health benefits of a diet rich in fish oils.i tend to ignore hysterical nutrition advice and use common sense especially on foods humans have been eating for thousands of years, as far as im concerned a tin of tuna a day is fine

so, eating the yoke isn't that bad?is that what you're saying bro? /i'm starting to hate porridge. any alternatives?
if you're very concerned about cholesterol and have 4 eggs a day, take out 2 yolks. i go through 15 eggs in 3-4 days, so i halve my yolk intake. not for fear of cholesterol but as the yolk does have saturated fat.so i try and keep that low.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...