TULSE'S BRAND NEW WORKOUT PLAN AND DIET

Guest TULSE

breakfast - 2 fried eggs, a hash brown, chips, beans, sausages, bacon and 2 slices of white breadat 7am i go for a jog around crystal palace park and then do sprint intervals on the tracklunch - pizza, chocolate milkshake and potato wedgesaf 1pm i usually do weights, 50kg bicep curls, 150kg bench press, 100kg shoulder press. this gets repeated every day without fail as it gives me a well-rounded workout and a good pump, i have slowly increased the weight increments over the past year with much ease and decisivenessafter training in TJ's mini-gym i have a NLARGE strawberry weight gainer shake, followed by 2 chicken and chips from morley's as a brief snackdinner - this usually consists of 3 courses. nachos for starters, bbq ribs and fajitas for main course with curly fries and for desert i usually have spotted d*ck and custard. 6 pints of stella to replenish energy supplies and when i want to treat myself half a bottle of voddyevery night i go for a midnight jog and do sprints around brockwell park with my pal black terry the coach of crystal palace under 12'swhen i go home i smoke an 8th of lemon to relax and have a NLARGE when i get the munchiesi go bed at 2am everynight and wake at 6/this regime has seen me bulk from 15 stone pure muscle ratio to 20 stone pure muscle ratio in 12mnthspersonally i have found this to be a good regime when followed strictly and can be a real life changer, my main goal is to enter the naural bodybuilding championship by 2012, hopefully i can realise my dream.if any of you could possibly suggest a few changes that wud be benefical i would be humbly greatfulcheersTulsex

• Upvote 4

breakfast - 2 fried eggs, a hash brown, chips, beans, sausages, bacon and 2 slices of white breadat 7am i go for a jog around crystal palace park and then do sprint intervals on the tracklunch - pizza, chocolate milkshake and potato wedgesaf 1pm i usually do weights, 50kg bicep curls, 150kg bench press, 100kg shoulder press. this gets repeated every day without fail as it gives me a well-rounded workout and a good pump, i have slowly increased the weight increments over the past year with much ease and decisivenessafter training in TJ's mini-gym i have a NLARGE strawberry weight gainer shake, followed by 2 chicken and chips from morley's as a brief snackdinner - this usually consists of 3 courses. nachos for starters, bbq ribs and fajitas for main course with curly fries and for desert i usually have spotted d*ck and custard. 6 pints of stella to replenish energy supplies and when i want to treat myself half a bottle of voddyevery night i go for a midnight jog and do sprints around brockwell park with my pal black terry the coach of crystal palace under 12'swhen i go home i smoke an 8th of lemon to relax and have a NLARGE when i get the munchiesi go bed at 2am everynight and wake at 6/this regime has seen me bulk from 15 stone pure muscle ratio to 20 stone pure muscle ratio in 12mnthspersonally i have found this to be a good regime when followed strictly and can be a real life changer, my main goal is to enter the naural bodybuilding championship by 2012, hopefully i can realise my dream.if any of you could possibly suggest a few changes that wud be benefical i would be humbly greatfulcheersTulsex
LMFAO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BREAKFAST:7 EGGS SCRAMBLEDOATMEAL OR WHOLEMEAL BREADPORRIDGE WIV A BANANAGLASS OF WATERPROTEIN SHAKE/WEIGHT GAINER SHAKEMID LUNCH/AFTERNOON:x3 JACKET POTATO/BUTTER/CHEESE/TUNA(IN MAYONNAISE)AVACADOWATER CRESS/MIXED SALAD/COLESLAWPROTEIN SHAKE/WEIGHT GAINER SHAKEGLASS OF WATERLATE AFTERNOON/DINNER2-3 GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTSGREEN BEANZBROWN RICEMIXED SALADPROTEIN SHAKE/WEIGHT GAINERGLASS OF WATER

• Upvote 1