Real 419 Don

Guest M12

Good read

Always bitches f*ck*ng sh*t up

In it, Onwuhara does a pitch-perfect impersonation of a middle-aged white doctor calling in a prescription to a CVS (CVS, Fortune 500) pharmacy. The prescription was for Valtrex, a herpes medication. The patient was Tobe Onwuhara. At last, investigators had a name. They pulled a Texas DMV photo of Onwuhara. It matched the image of the man in the hoodie from the Verizon video. Their quarry was in reach, but they needed more evidence.

He must of been addicted to impersonating people like Frank Abagnale, surely he could of just went to the doctors like a normal person?

Still on FBI most wanted

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/tobechi-enyinna-onwuhara

He is a thief period...the civil society is build on trust, you don’t become a genius by being in FBI 10 most wanted list, each of us have a bank account somewhere, imagine if somebody from the bank has access to your account and empty it, will you call him genius?

i don’t see anybody calling Benny Madoff genius rather one of his son committed suicide out of shame.

Reading most of the comments here really make me ashamed being a Nigeria

• Downvote 3

He is a thief period...the civil society is build on trust, you don’t become a genius by being in FBI 10 most wanted list, each of us have a bank account somewhere, imagine if somebody from the bank has access to your account and empty it, will you call him genius?

i don’t see anybody calling Benny Madoff genius rather one of his son committed suicide out of shame.

Reading most of the comments here really make me ashamed being a Nigeria

the banks are getting my pees back regardless