Tim Bradley Vs Devon Alexander

Mic Man

Can't believe there isn't a thread about this already, as this is a BIG fight. the 2 biggest names in the light Welter division.Considering the Khan fight has been called off, I can see Amir fighting the winner of this bout.Personally, I think Bradley is gonna win on points. What is the vip2 consensus?

Alexander is a bitch, screaming in pain and ting
have u seen bradleys noggin?looks like it could break a brick wallthink the doc called it bur alexanders still a bitch what is it with these new breed us fighters, back in the day doin sh*t like this would get you booed out the arena with projectiles thrown at ufight was also sh*t, come like alexanders corner havent seen a bradley fight, no effort to combat his main attack over hand right, fact hes southpaw made it even worse swear they were basically fighting square on moretime

the ref stopped it because alexander was virtually crying.. i'm confident that it would have continued if alexander had just handles his business. after all the talk about growing up in the ghetto and coming up hard, he should never go out like that. better to get KO'd throwing wild swings than to cry like a baby in the biggest fight of ur life after running around the ring for 10 rounds."f*ck. f*ck. OWW. ITS BURNING. OWW. f*ck."*Doc conscientiously looks for reason for "burning" in uncut eye*"OWWW OWWW OWWW f*ck. f*ck IT HURTS OWW."*Doc looks baffled**Ref looks baffled*"OWWWWW OWWW f*ck f*ck f*ck sh*t f*ck ITS BURNING OWWWWW"Ref stops fight due to accidental headbutt.Alexander looks happy and burning mysteriously stops.Only possible defense is that vaseline from Bradley's pluto sizded head got into his eye. I saw his trainer painting his face with it on multiple occasions..I have never ever rated Alexander anyway, I don't know how hes been ranked this high for so long. He's not that fast, he carries his back foot around like a peg leg and his hands are constantly down by his waist. Ur not whitaker or toney mate if you can't take shots get your hands up.And another thing, how the f*ck is tyson fury training with manny steward? can someone please tell me whats going on there? i hope the fury camp are paying through the nose because that, for me, is an insult to all of the kronk legends that manny has trained. next we will see butterbean with lou duva or maybe brock lesnar is going to transfer to boxing and resurrect cus damato. sh*t is f*ck*ng disgusting. im so angry.oh well i'm gonna go back to watching old boxing dvd's again. *puts on corrales castillo 1*

• Upvote 2