Skepta

n/a

Man went from this:I ROLL DEEP ON THESEBURY GUNS BEHIND THE BUSHES AND TREESBUT BEFORE I c*ck BACK AND SQUEEZEI TELL A BOY, DON'T MOVE, FREEZEGET ON THE FLOORTHAT'S WHAT I SAIDANY FUNNY BUSINESSEVERYBODY DEADBIG H SEND A GUNSHOT TO THE HEADANYTIME U SEE ME WEARING THE GLOVEBOY BETTER KNOW I GOT THE GUN IN MY BOXERSI DONT WANNA SEND AN MC TO THE DOCTORSI WANNA WIN A MOBO THEN GO TO THE OSCARSTo this:ROSES ARE REDVIOLETS ARE BLUEYOU KNOW I GOT MY EYES ON YOUMANS LOST IN LIFE!WILL FOREVER BE IN WILEYS SHADOW, MAKING REBORE WILEY TUNES EXCEPT 10X CHEESIER & 100X SHITTER

Man went from this:I ROLL DEEP ON THESEBURY GUNS BEHIND THE BUSHES AND TREESBUT BEFORE I c*ck BACK AND SQUEEZEI TELL A BOY, DON'T MOVE, FREEZEGET ON THE FLOORTHAT'S WHAT I SAIDANY FUNNY BUSINESSEVERYBODY DEADBIG H SEND A GUNSHOT TO THE HEADANYTIME U SEE ME WEARING THE GLOVEBOY BETTER KNOW I GOT THE GUN IN MY BOXERSI DONT WANNA SEND AN MC TO THE DOCTORSI WANNA WIN A MOBO THEN GO TO THE OSCARSTo this:ROSES ARE REDVIOLETS ARE BLUEYOU KNOW I GOT MY EYES ON YOUMANS LOST IN LIFE!WILL FOREVER BE IN WILEYS SHADOW, MAKING REBORE WILEY TUNES EXCEPT 10X CHEESIER & 100X SHITTER
c/s with the power of zeus.

well wot do u expect wen grime is finished, he has to make his money somehow
ye but they dont go round sayin grimes dead, they still try to wave the flag in the background but then their main focus is this sh*t so it dnt add up does it.
Thats cos they dnt wna be like dizzee and kano

ye but they dont go round sayin grimes dead, they still try to wave the flag in the background but then their main focus is this sh*t so it dnt add up does it.
Thats cos they dnt wna be like dizzee and kano
ye i agree with that, they dnt wanna SEEM like sellouts, but they are just bein unneccesarily hypocritical.joke ting is ye, they dnt wanna be like dizzie yet the way u could see how all the top guys tried to emulate dizzies (imo one off) success and rise just got baiter and baiter as time passed. they all tried to barge thru the same door that was never built for them in the first place....if you couldnt see it before, surely u can see it now with wiley doin a tune with a posh white vocalist connveniently after dizzie did a tune wid calvin harris that reached no.1....thats quite specific, but my point aside from that is they GENERALLY tried to go down the same route dizzie did even if it was by their own means, they all wanted to be pop stars basically..

Guest Sorter.
theres actully a topic on rwd by wiley called grime is dead,he said thats why hes making pop sh*t so he can spend the money on music he likes making even tho it makes no cash

theres actully a topic on rwd by wiley called grime is dead,he said thats why hes making pop sh*t so he can spend the money on music he likes making even tho it makes no cash
tbh i cant blame them for doing what they are with the state grime is in currently...but its the decisions that were made by everyone that added up and left grime the way it is now. it didnt HAVE to end this way...they could of made some decent money with it if people had the right attitude towards the music.