Skepta

n/a

Lol has nothing to do with 'just be you'. They all wear the same sports direct garms, same supreme t's and 110s or tns. He's regurgitating some tumblrr art student swag and its cringe 

Mgeezy u mug ur one to talk about chatting shit try not posting as y bape so much.

37 minutes ago, ag. said:

He's regurgitating some tumblrr art student swag and its cringe 

He really isnt, he already said he was inspired to take it back to basics by how all the manny road dons were dressing when he was living there for a short period

its not "facts" though is it? its an opinion from your perspective

Whether or not its calculated is another question, but saying he's following some "art student tumblr trend" seems a bit force, this whole "lets moan about hipsters" BS a lot of you guys spout -- he looks like people have always looked in grime, in the ends, when they're not trying to be flashy - sure in his head he might think "I'll be more successful if I try and look this way", but its way more likely that he's trying to look genuine or like what/where he came from, than he's following someone "art student tumblr" fashion.

Talking nonsense

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dub said:

its not "facts" though is it? its an opinion from your perspective

Whether or not its calculated is another question, but saying he's following some "art student tumblr trend" seems a bit force, this whole "lets moan about hipsters" BS a lot of you guys spout -- he looks like people have always looked in grime, in the ends, when they're not trying to be flashy - sure in his head he might think "I'll be more successful if I try and look this way", but its way more likely that he's trying to look genuine or like what/where he came from, than he's following someone "art student tumblr" fashion.

Tbh 

dressing head to toe in ed hardy and wearing belts around his neck was what I'd call force

• Upvote 4

I agree people always wore tracksuits but not this sports direct basic shit  guys in the ends were rocking akademiks, avirex clothing alongside the Nike tracksuits

when Skepta was rocking the akademiks at eskimo dance I understood and respected that move but the eastern european starter pack stuff meh

• Upvote 2

skepta got the ?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dub said:

yeah

Mercury Prize winner, most talked about/successful UK grime/rap act in the last 3 years

been featured on Pharrell and Zane Lowe's Apple Music shows

but nah, its actually his sister is the hookup

It probably didn't do the guy any harm having a sister in that position. And except 'mos talked about' the rest of that stuff happened after she was at apple so...

• Upvote 1