I DIDN'T TAKE THIS ROUTE TO BE CHECKED.

Guest Esquilax

freemans law, common law of the land = next ting

was gonna make a thread on the ins and out but u man are different <_<

see a man get his lawyer to present his birth certificate in court as him in the 'person' :huh: :huh: i know next ting

the judge abandoned the court and the lawyer gained power and threw the case out

its interesting still

/

kiernan ck02 is bad memories

the dog getting at man in a corner on my j's

peak

still have nightmares :unsure:

one of the dons stole the bpv from the back of the car and had the whole estate locked down talking about searching the mandems yards but a mans mum come out on some next dread hype and they blyed man

*sighs good ol days*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUq_pS7U-Hk

He actually drops that bar lool

the way he handled the fed was taught to him in accordance with freeman law(common law) the law of the land, the laws currently governed to us to abide by are the law of the sea and YOU are OBLIGED to agree with them.

more info:

Freeman is a term used generally as an English or American Colonial expression in Puritan times, which referred to those persons (males) who were not under legal restraint

In the year 1297, this term was used in the Magna Carta. Perhaps the most famous clause of Magna Carta states:

No Freeman shall be taken or imprisoned, or be disseised of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any other wise destroyed; nor will We not pass upon him, nor condemn him, but by lawful judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the Land.

This is sometimes called the "law of the land clause".

Yeah he had some baliff or something on his back (cant remember the full story) so he wrote a letter to them pretending to be his own solicitor wrote down whole load of stuff from what he had been reading and then everything was dropped against him cant remember the whole thing

LOL @ me saying I bet his an immortal technique fan before dropping the tune. Certain characteristics will just be the same.

Telling his mum to shut up is uncivilized. But she almost f*cked up his flow.

Props to him for knowing his rights but needs to calm down still.

Was this the same guy with a previous video a while back getting questioned for filming? Voice sounds the same

LOL @ me saying I bet his an immortal technique fan before dropping the tune. Certain characteristics will just be the same.

Telling his mum to shut up is uncivilized. But she almost f*cked up his flow.

Props to him for knowing his rights but needs to calm down still.

Was this the same guy with a previous video a while back getting questioned for filming? Voice sounds the same

thats that white liverpudlian guy

he to is a freeman

david icke is promoting this hard

told his mum shut her mouth?

#notcool

but good video, never heard of freeman law before, nor did i know you could refuse to (A:) not get out when asked, or (B:) not confirm details unless a crime's been committed.

im sure ive challenged this once 3yrs ago when i got stopped once and the policeman was able to blag it and they could require me to confirm all this as part of the routine check. i just assumed it was like the airports

gonna ask my lawyer friends and get legalled up on this.

that freeman law gets a pos from me, anything to outsmart those racist cunts

///

had a fat persy bag of stinky cheese on me today wen i was on the train

the looks I was getting wen someone sat near me had me :lol:

was funny wen i came across some community officer who was walking behind my mums yard, come out of the alley and he is in my face and we cross paths

rookie: phew whats dat

me: herbal tea mate

*walk off*

thats why a car needs to be bought soon.