Luke Llort here!

Guest llort

Bruv if they match its cos i have told my mate at sussex uni to joinalso me and bard/niccollo machiavelli would have had the same ip for months, so are we both the same person all of a sudden?person i told to join who is this new user is his flatmatehonestly believe what you want i have gone past caring, all im telling you is this isnt mei admitted to two tr0ll accs i made last week REELONROAD and TULSE, the Hulse Till user wasnt me which u all said was, this isnt eitherYOU KNOW WHAT IF YOU ARE GUNNA SAY EVERY NEW USER IS ME THEN f*ck*ng BAN ME COS THIS IS A JOKE

Jas and Tulse single handedly deading off the forum, Jas, swear you're at uni, go have some fun mate.
i just use vip for a laugh during the day and before i go outthis user isnt me or tulse it's genuine, i was with man when he signed upyou won't believe me but whatever

and if they do match post here, i want to see for myself, cos if so i wnt tell any1 else from uni to sign up again cos you're just going to say it's me and make me look a mugreally and truly the 1s that dead the forum are guys like cipher and faze who say every new user is me or tulse

it's so bait. he makes an introduction thread, then happens to be the first person to comment after, welcoming the "new user"do all Your tr0llin from this account.

nah f*ck off this isnt me neither was Hulse Till its my uni ip and my story is correct i dnt really give a f*ck what u sayfaze and every1 else u can suck ure dead nans dusty minges u f*ck*ng pricks cos i honestly aint involved in this, every other thing i have admitted to, this i wnt cos i have already explained the reasonits my uni ip and i told someone to joinniccollo machiavelli will have 100% used the same IP and DKY would have used it in the past as wellthis guy posting is genuine so its a piss take for both of us reallygive me some credit if i was to make a new acc within a day or so i would at least block my ipReally and truly if you check the other users i mentioned they will have both 100% used this IP, Faze probs checked and knows its true but he's just trying it and u lot all believe him cos its me. most people who check the academic thread know me n bard go to the same uni, so my claims about the same ip's for everyone will check out, as i said this guy is his flatmate and we told him to join, we were both there when he signed up FFSwhen have i previously got this mad over a baited acc? i usually just LOL accept i been rumbled and SNM. so ask yourselves that question.LOL @ set guys saying im weird pmsl, they need to look at themselves before they start throwing stones especially when they live in glass houses

• 4 weeks later...