Parental guidance

Davicious X

Looking for peoples thoughts on this situation which is about to happen.I've invited my dad, my girl and her mother to dinner (girlfriends idea) Now obviously I've met my girls mum enough times and I have to say the woman is complete milf materiel. 48 in the body of a 30 year old, and she's single. Meanwhile my dad will always be single in his mind, and even at 53 with a new baby about he still finds time for many women.Now tbh I'm really not of wanting my dad and her mum to meet cos I swear he can't control himself (was even playfully flirting with my gf when he first met her smh). Should I just cancel the evening? They are gonna have to meet at some point? What would be the best setting for them to meet?

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL, Imagine both couples f*ck*ng, then you and your dad step out of both your bedrooms, high 5 each other, go down stairs and watch Liverpool beat Chelsea.....Only way you can deal with it tbh.

• Upvote 1

Should I just cancel the evening? They are gonna have to meet at some point? What would be the best setting for them to meet?
Why does it HAVE to happen?For me the only way this is happening is if i get married, which i won't, or by accidentOr maybe if i breed them.butif You don't want the mum for Yourself, she's an open market for anyone, let Your dad go tru

why?are You into this whole "my girl's family are my family" sh*t yeah? obv if that's the case in Gandalf and Ganondorf's father son relationship, then he won't beat the mum in the first place, he'll see the mum as family, and if it isn't neither of them will care. if my dad's wife had a peng daughter i would beat. no long. she is not a relative, it's nothing long.

why?are You into this whole "my girl's family are my family" sh*t yeah? obv if that's the case in Gandalf and Ganondorf's father son relationship, then he won't beat the mum in the first place, he'll see the mum as family, and if it isn't neither of them will care. if my dad's wife had a peng daughter i would beat. no long. she is not a relative, it's nothing long.
what if they had a daughter together, would u still beat ur half sister's half sister?

what if they had a daughter together, would u still beat ur half sister's half sister?
yesand i would never refer to her in that way. i would call her by her name like any other girl
lens you never met a chicks fam like that before?
yeah, but introducing the 2 families. no possible. not gonna happen, no need.