Fight Night Champion

Mr. Gayle

Out March 1st, demo out today

/

Fight Night Champion is a boxing video game in development by EA Sports.[2] It is a member of the Fight Night series, set to be released on March 1, 2011 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game is stated to take a drastic turn from previous installments, depicting a "grittier" and "darker" setting with animations and player damage that "truly conveys the brutality of the sport of boxing." It is the first-ever EA Sports game to receive an M rating from the ESRB in North America.

[edit] RosterThe roster is stated to contain over 50 boxers including modern greats alongside some of the legends to have entered the ring in years such as:

Heavyweight

Muhammad Ali

Joe Frazier

George Foreman

Lennox Lewis

Sonny Liston

Mike Tyson

David Haye

Cristobal Arreola

Eddie Chambers

Eric Esch

Evander Holyfield

Tommy Morrison

Nikolai Valuev

Vitali Klitschko

Wladimir Klitschko

Light Heavyweight

Bernard Hopkins

Joe Calzaghe

Roy Jones Jr.

Middleweight

Sugar Ray Leonard

Marvin Hagler

Anthony Mundine

Carlos Monzon

Danny Jacobs

Erislandy Lara

Fernando Vargas

Jake Lamotta

Jermain Taylor

Kelly Pavlik

Peter Manfredo Jr

Ray Robinson

Ronald "Winky" Wright

Sergio Mora

Welterweight

Sugar Ray Leonard

Manny Pacquiao

Roberto Duran

Thomas Hearns

Miguel Cotto

Oscar De La Hoya

Ricky Hatton

Zab Judah

Emanuel Augustus

Julio Cesar Chavez

Kendall Holt

Shane Mosley

Tim Bradley

Victor Ortiz

• 4 weeks later...

Games sick. Slug it out or play keep away. Lol @ people sayin you can't get out the way quick enough, it's called anticipation for a reason.

The soundtrack is flipping amazing though, had to dl that roots track

chek the music video for the fire

Yeah I did see it. Was full of cryptic metaphors, still not sure what I took from it.

Will watch again

Games sick. Slug it out or play keep away. Lol @ people sayin you can't get out the way quick enough, it's called anticipation for a reason.

The soundtrack is flipping amazing though, had to dl that roots track

chek the music video for the fire

Yeah I did see it. Was full of cryptic metaphors, still not sure what I took from it.

Will watch again

i think the video on youtube is not the full version, found this in the comments on youtube........

In the FULL music video he says everything in the key of survival is located within that box.

There is no advice, resource, or person who can aid you in that key of survival. The real key is yourself. The self-motivation, the power of your own will, your own drive and motivation.... That's what drives you. That's how you get through any struggle regardless of the situation. You spark your own fire, and you keep it burning, never let it die it out.

NapAllDay718

heres the vid..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bk8s7JpKv0

Guest Klitschko

Nah you can you but you have to tap the direction you wanna go instead of holding the direction.

At the same time though I find that if you land a proper combo you don't have to avoid cos the opponent stumbles.

Edit: SOMEONE PLEASE GET ON THE EA TRAX FOR THIS GAME, IT'S f*ck*ng AMAZING

I know the controls, they just aren't good enough because the game is geared around action in the same way COD games are, only difference is, a boxing game SHOULD be realistic.

What is the jabbibg like? Have they made it a worthwhile punch to throw in this game? If so it may override the lack of footwork.

• Upvote 1

If you used nothing but the jab for 8/9 rounds the ref would stop the fight due to the opponents right eye being caked up.

There's a match in the story mode where you can only use your left. The guy had no right eye when I had done with him.

EA pussied out with the last fight though. They've basically given the guy flash knockdown power in both fists and they've split that fight into 3 different sections instead of one streaming fight. What I mean is the fight has check points so if you get knocked out in the 4th round, you'd only go back to the 2nd round.

But if it had been one regular fight without the checkpoints, chances are this game just wouldn't be completed at all on the hardest difficulty.

_______>>>>>>>>Getting knocked out in the 1st round by Isaac Frost

• Downvote 1