games and rage

gattsu

So after playing my fair share of starcraft 2 over the week i realised no other game gets me this pissed off. Last night i just turnt my computer off by the wall n went to bed

Anywhos what game and moments got you lot pissed

street fighter 4's ultras are a close second though the ammount of bullshit

Only raged on mw2. And started verbally bullying someone til they left the lobby, followed up with a spew of voice msg of rage to vent myself.Usually its just a sigh, and a raised eyebrow, and a lesson learnt to avoid for next time.I usually peeps tryna rage at me on sf4. I'm simply drop more taunts, invite to a endless battle ft10 and usually they become hunble and wanna add u to there friends list.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Only raged on mw2. And started verbally bullying someone til they left the lobby, followed up with a spew of voice msg of rage to vent myself.

knasknsdsd

ssadas

I remember that, that guy sh*t himself.

COD - Corner monsters, getting shot in the back, uneven teams with no plans to add players (the worst one)

L4D2 - Lag war, infects popping up from nowhere and grabbing you

the lag on pro got me MAD!

the 1s where You SEE Your goallie save it, but the player starts celebrating and it's apparently a goal.

COD when i was blatently shootin the guy first, and didn't miss yet he kills me

Juggernaut, or whatever perk it was that made Your life last longer was the worst, glad it's done.

Final Fantasy when they take the piss with how much i gotta do for a save point.

The boss on streets of rage 2 who looked like Blanka and had some annoying spinning move. Add the Balrog SOR2 boss to that list.

pro evo takes me to next lvl

1st half i was winning 4 - 0 against computer in champions league

lost 5 - 4 was f*ck*ng fummin

pro evo is at a all time high for pissing me off... the A.I is jus f*ck*ng stupid

any shooter online gets me vex when ppl are being "fags"

sponging lag and general bullshit that comes with online shooters

Guest Esquilax

Street Fighter when I lose to some sh*t boy on ranked, never get mad on endless though

Blops only in wager match when either I'm lagging hard or someone humiliates me out of the money

I remember when I was a small child I used to be on the verge of tears cuz the rage was so much, playing Pandemonium n sh*t

never ever had game rage as bad since i started playing COD.

that sh*t gets me so angry, you would know im playing it if you were in the other room because you would hear loads of swear words every 2 minutes.

the other day i nearly broke my controller by bashing it on the ground.

its such a dumb thing tho, when i miss out on easy kills or get killed unfairly and end up with sum rubbish K/D on half the occassions. im not a quitter and i like a challenge, but this sh*t is a bit ridiculous at times.

ssf4 and vanilla where bullshit just happened with lag and sh*t

FINAL FANTASY had me on rage... ... FINAL FANTASY 8 MALBORO's arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh run ina battle not realising.. before u can even do anything... bad breath... put u on bare f*cked up status alignments cant even escape battle.. especiallly where u hadnt saved it and just get duppied quick kmt

ssf4 and vanilla where bullshit just happened with lag and sh*t

FINAL FANTASY had me on rage... ... FINAL FANTASY 8 MALBORO's arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh run ina battle not realising.. before u can even do anything... bad breath... put u on bare f*cked up status alignments cant even escape battle.. especiallly where u hadnt saved it and just get duppied quick kmt

remember odin killing one of them for me, biggest blessing ever

i'm ok now but i used to rage hard when i was a kid.

I remember playing SF2 on the snes with my boy and throwing the controller at the tv

i also remember throwing the controller at the wall infront of everyone at my birthday party as a kid. Lets say it really deaded the vibe :lol:

lmaoo i remmeber one guy from ends

back in psx days his lil sister use to share the psx with him and she use to just play some barbie game and everytime she wanted to play it she would just tell the mum and she would shift him off the game... so man got her barbie game and snapepd it in half

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

ill never forget that sh*t man.. heartless.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

lmaoo i remmeber one guy from ends

back in psx days his lil sister use to share the psx with him and she use to just play some barbie game and everytime she wanted to play it she would just tell the mum and she would shift him off the game... so man got her barbie game and snapepd it in half

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

ill never forget that sh*t man.. heartless.

:Y:

Her face must've been a f*ck*ng picture

Did he do it in front of her