FAO PEOPLE THAT LOVE STRESSING

Kim

HOW THE f*ck ARE WE EVER GOING TO BE HAPPY THOUGH

IVE FINNALY ADMITED IT

I CANT FIND A WAY TO BE HAPPY

I ONLY FEEL ALIVE WHEN IM STRESSING OR WEN SHITS COMPLETLY f*ckED LIKE BREAKING ALL LAWS AND sh*t

i cant live life day to day being the good one, not only that i like all the things i shudnt

im scared for life now..............help me get on the straight aND narrow how did u do it?????????

• Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

IVE FINNALY ADMITED IT

I ONLY FEEL ALIVE WHEN IM STRESSING OR WEN SHITS COMPLETLY f*ckED LIKE BREAKING ALL LAWS AND sh*t

i cant live life day to day being the good one, not only that i like all the things i shudnt

im scared for life now..............help me get on the straight aND narrow how did u do it?????????

one of my "exs" was like this, proper couldnt function without chaos, always had to create drama

you man are weird still

I do value life, i live each moment to the last, i dont waste no time in forseeing an idea, my impulsive nature and my extremly hectic lifestyle causes me to do some crazy stuff and leads me to stressfull situations, but i value life, if i want something i'll do everything i can to get it...like its the only opportunity il get.

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

You need to stop being so egocentric.

Realise that your hectic lifestyle/ actions matter to no one but yourself, and the fact that you've come on here to get people to acknowledge your 'zany' actions is sad

Do something to help someone else... Charity work or something, give yourself a purpose rather than committing a series of selfish and stupid acts

• Upvote 2

IVE FINNALY ADMITED IT

thats the beauty of being british,,we are only happy when we are projecting unhappiness on others woop woop love t..... british people have the most self depricating personalities around......its in our genes to /criticise,analyse, tear down and generally icut down every ounce of hope and glimmer of sunshine hahahahahahahahahahah...i love it it mad how we happy when we hate britan ruuuules

• Downvote 1

You need to stop being so egocentric.

Realise that your hectic lifestyle/ actions matter to no one but yourself, and the fact that you've come on here to get people to acknowledge your 'zany' actions is sad

Do something to help someone else... Charity work or something, give yourself a purpose rather than committing a series of selfish and stupid acts

i was explainging that i do value life hence this topic really

IVE FINNALY ADMITED IT

thats the beauty of being british,,we are only happy when we are projecting unhappiness on others woop woop love t..... british people have the most self depricating personalities around......its in our genes to /criticise,analyse, tear down and generally icut down every ounce of hope and glimmer of sunshine hahahahahahahahahahah...i love it it mad how we happy when we hate britan ruuuules

we love to be miserable dont we

to get with bastards

to be bitches

im going to change tho trust me

Nah you made the thread to tell everyone of your chaotic lifestyle in a desperate bid to stay relevant

Come back when you've achieved something

you are not on my level

and you dont know what the f*ck im talking about

go in a different thread you little snake

Guest Esquilax

Bruv YOU don't even know what you're talking about

What are you trying to prove/ say? That you want to go on the straight and narrow after a lifetime of being an insipid, stupid slag?

Congratulations, so DO it already, no one cares

lol you obviously care yourve been on the edge of ur seat jamming in this thread for the past couple hours

like i said esq, you have no idea the sort of sh*t some people will face day to day without a choice so carry on living with ur mummy

and carry on playing your computer games like a good little boy....

i love it how you always call me a stupid slag but i can make u look stupid when ever i want too, and u would proberly sell ur mums house to

put ur d*ck in my p*ssy

now do one yeah