Di Matteo Sacked

Admin.

was clear he didnt know what he was doing in the league

and when he dropped the attacking formation it was over

Robbie should've never taken the job, I was telling everyone at the bridge it would end in tears for him, only plus is the pay off, but he was only on a 2yr deal so it can't be that much..

These managers need to know when to leave, Robbie could've left a hero in May after winning the CL but he's gone out like a chump tbh

I pray they get Rafa lool it will be toooo entertaining but I'd rather see Rafa the Gaffa come back to Anfield, like Kenneth did and sign eurotrash for millions

Robbie should've never taken the job, I was telling everyone at the bridge it would end in tears for him, only plus is the pay off, but he was only on a 2yr deal so it can't be that much..

These managers need to know when to leave, Robbie could've left a hero in May after winning the CL but he's gone out like a chump tbh

I pray they get Rafa lool it will be toooo entertaining but I'd rather see Rafa the Gaffa come back to Anfield, like Kenneth did and sign eurotrash for millions

This, should have gone to one of the top 6 Italian teams and try build his own team

Even last night such poor tactics used

5 at the back, with 2 wing backs, both of who rarely attacked and when they did had nobody to cross to in the middle anyway

And your best player especially in the CL (Ramires) is left to hold

:/

Only time Chelsea looked threatening was when he was allowed to roam forward that one time, should have had the shackles off him last night and put Luiz or Romue holding

Interesting to see what Rafa will do

Isn't Alonso out of contract at the end of the season?

Wouldnt be surprised if he tried to sign Llorente in Jan either

Rafa taking over Chelsea is already political, cos of the Mourinho thing.

He can not then walk in and get rid of their hero Terry. The hate will be peak... Regardless of if its the right call.

Then Rafa got journalists here that don't like him, but love Terry.

He's lumbered with Terry until its very clear he ain't cut for the level.

f*ck it

Chelsea don't deserve Rafa

/

:/

afael Benitez will not be accepted as Chelsea manager should he be appointed to succeed Roberto Di Matteo, according to a supporters' group.

Benitez has been linked to the job after Di Matteo was sacked following eight months in charge.

But chair of the Chelsea Supporters Group, Trizia Fiorellino, said: "I don't think Benitez is a good manager."

David Johnstone, spokesman for fanzine cfcuk, added: "Benitez is not a Chelsea manager. He isn't what we want."

With Chelsea expected to make an quick announcement on their new boss, Fiorellino and Johnstone give BBC Sport the thoughts of fans as Roman Abramovich looks for his ninth manager in nine years.

Id much prefer wenger at madrid

no shackles like at arsenal

think the rafa will be just short term good for both parties

chelsea ship will be steered back on course maybe a europa league win and a top 4 finish... with rafas profile and rep being restored again to leave him in a much better position in the job hunts next season after the inter affair.

as much as i dont rate terry.... chelsea with the side porchy posted have no leaders.... you do need those guys in the dressing room espesh in england.... difference between utd/city and chelsea is that at utd/city its more the fringe players who know there role...where as at chelsea terry/lamps/cech are almost bigger then the club especially terry