Di Matteo Sacked

Admin.

Wenger@Madrid? Don't be silly

He is too comfortable at Arsenal wouldn't last longer than Camacho

I would give him the Sporting director role that's about it.

Ice you need to stop this Wenger for Real sh*t if anything I would rather re-hire Pellegrini

Terry/Lampard can't go on forever plus Cech isn't a leader and obviously isn't good enough to be first choice this has been the case since 2008.

how do you know cech isnt a leader?

ffs been one of the biggest personalities in the locker room there for about 5 years

of course the other 2 cant go on forever but its there fault for not bringing another terry or lampard through/in even if they aint english

lol cech still has world class moments...defo too comfy no competition he knows hes not getting dropped..... watch when reina gets his place back at pool gnna be best in the league....he was getting seriously complacent

Cuz Cech hasn't been good since Stephen Hunt done his ting

Man got rushed back too soon since then his decline has been painful

Reina can't see this guy ever recovering to be the best keeper in the prem again

Not every vice captain is a leader

It's like Henry was never a leader and Gallas likewise

They could always try and mould Cahill :lol:

/

I am happy Wenger has parred Real so many times and I pray to God he keeps doing so

Cuz Cech hasn't been good since Stephen Hunt done his ting

Man got rushed back too soon since then his decline has been painful

Reina can't see this guy ever recovering to be the best keeper in the prem again

Not every vice captain is a leader

It's like Henry was never a leader and Gallas likewise

They could always try and mould Cahill :lol:

/

I am happy Wenger has parred Real so many times and I pray to God he keeps doing so

Was reina ever the best goalie in the premiership

vds has never been the best keeper in the prem

• Downvote 2

vds <

most overrated keeper in prem history

/

benitez in then.

Wish him all the best as long as it doesn't impact us of course, still grates me that we didn't even give him a chance to say his piece when he was sat waiting by the phone.

We aren't challenging for top honours so I'd much rather see him win the league than either of the Mancs.

/

I could see Chelsea going out of the CL and meeting us in the Europa.

Lining up against Chelsea in Europe with Benitez in their dugout and Torres in their line up, how bizarre.

I can't wait for Rafa's tenure at the bridge to get underway lol Rafael is back in the big time @ Chavski

RDM has been totally mugged off..imagine being a manager of a club who has just lost an important football match to be faced with directors warning you about the owner, telling you "he's not happy" and "he's in a sacking mood" smh no respect what so ever, shuda won his cups in May and f*cked off after the open top bus parade..

RDM has been sacked twice, he's only a young manager, who's gona hire him now?

That's why Harry >

He knows when to f*ck off most of the time..hero at pompey, was a hero @ spam, hero @ whl

Pep also, f*cked off at the right time, hero in Barca, his stock has enhanced..

Wenger will always be a hero, he's an exception to the rule imo he got rid of the boring, dull, defensive tag n transformed us into an expansive, free flowing, continental, stylish side, who swagger around the state of the art Emirates stadium!

After what he's pulled off at Chelsea, he can manage any top club that becomes available. He better jump on that while the hype is STRONG tho.

THIS, is what he should have done. NO ONE lasts at Chelsea. Rep is in tatters.

Ancelotti, Scolari, AVB, Jose, Ranieri, Avram Can't. All good managers. When their spine disappears I can't wait. Terry, Lampard, Cole, Cech when they all f*ck off I can't wait to see what happens.

getting sacked by chelsea doesnt affect your rep imo

/

edit who see anelka on ssn with the rafa out sign

article-2236777-16292106000005DC-44_634x341.jpg