Reina: We dont need Torres lol jk I want to join Utd

Guest Klitschko

Guest Klitschko

Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina has refused to rule out a move to bitter rivals Manchester United.

United are considering their goalkeeping options as they seek a replacement for Edwin van der Sar when the Dutchman hangs up his gloves at the end of the season.

Reina has been mooted as a possible transfer target after establishing himself as one of the best keepers in Europe during his time at Liverpool.

The 28-year-old has admitted he could be tempted to make the move to Old Trafford as he wants to be challenging for trophies on a consistent basis.

"Yes, well Van der Sar will hang up his gloves in the summer so of course they are looking," Reina told Spanish radio station Ondo Sera. "I can't do anything. I can't say anything logically as I have a contract with Liverpool.

"Of course one likes to fight for titles and be in a team that does that. We always fought to be in the Champions League and try to win the title. But unfortunately it hasn't been the case in the last couple of years."

Former Barcelona and Villarreal custodian Reina has left the door open to quit Anfield if they fail to qualify for the Champions League.

"I won't lie, I want to play in the Champions League and challenge for titles," added Reina.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6737679,00.html

He wants to challenge for trophies? that's a revelation.

Sky saucing up the quotes to fit their agenda? another revelation.

"I would like to challenge for trophies, of course. Champions League is important, but nothing is fundamental."

mms://ondacerowm.fplive.net/ondacerowm/ondacero/wma/08022011_alprimertoqueii.wma

Flojo is the guy inschool who never got the jokes and defended the people who where taken the piss out of

Derek = Ahh heard Sashas mum has Aids

Keith = hahahaha

lojo =Excuse me but AIDS is a very serious thing kills many people it is anot funny at all

blah blah blah

bore mate your boring f*ck*ng c*nt dyke f*ck

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

lol flojo came out the corner throwing punches

yeah, but in doing so, quoted a comment made by Reina, that the big Spanish bloke seemingly took straight out of the gay Spanish blokes text book,

to cut a long one short, didnt Torres say pretty much the same thing regarding playing in the CL?

or was that the point he was making?

:/

^)

lol flojo came out the corner throwing punches

yeah, but in doing so, quoted a comment made by Reina, that the big Spanish bloke seemingly took straight out of the gay Spanish blokes text book,

to cut a long one short, didnt Torres say pretty much the same thing regarding playing in the CL?

'yeah but in doing so...' what? I didn't say what Reina said is true I said Sky sauced up the quotes as per usual.

Guys don't worry about it,

Reina won't be joining United any time soon,

I'm a great believer in the notion that SAF doesn't learn from his mistakes,

when Keane was shipped out through the back door, it took us a lil while to adequetly replace him,

When the big danish bloke left it took a ridiculous ammount of time to replace him,

i fully expect the same kinda thing to happen when VDS leaves, i'd love Reina, but as the odds point towards him being an instant success and his time in the league leaving a bedding in process being quite short, i doubt he'll be the keeper we'll sign,

don't even get me started on the issue of replacing the likes of Giggs and Scholes,

who as ridiculous as it is, are still main and intergral parts of our squad, who we rely on heavily,

Scholes is a very big part of our squad and seemingly hasn't decided whether he'll carry on next season or not, and if he left we'd be in the sh*t as he's a relied upon person, and if he does leave, and creative midfielder we go for will have a few more million added to their fee,

which with Fergies sudden obsession with Value means we'll probably pull out of any deals, and end up paying Van der vaart type of money for a tramp whose only experience is playing street football and taking part in some sort of world cup thing for people acustomed to substituting a blanket for a cardboard box, (thus showing their amazing eye for value while theres a global reccesion), no I joke i joke i kid i kid, Saf would never be that f*ck*ng stupid

but just imagine if in some parralel Universe he did do that it could be a very good buy in the long term, as you never know this man may one day end up in the big seat and if that happens our club will never have tro worry about paying over inflated prices ever again,

(exhales, then walks methodicly to the medice cabinet)

lol.

I honestly think that, if you lot win the league, which I think is looking pretty likely, it will have a negative impact for next year. As it will reinforce the idea that your squad is good enough. Unless he has an epiphany.

Liverpool will not allow Reina to leave for United, and i dont think Reina will go to United.

Correct and Correct

however, i strongly believe we will sign someone relevent off some "value" playing wise not financialy in the Summer,

as the senile one hasn't uttered that Value phrase in a lil while now, and we were apparently close to signing someone in Jan

saying that he could well be on about employing a new tea lady FFS