Getting Rich

Woodpecker

How many of you guys are actually gonna get rich? have started cutting everyone out of my circle that hasnt got the drive that I have, was linking one girl when chatting about joke things like cop that 10 million dollar yard when watching a film shes always bare negative like i wont ever have that kinda money.

these people are poison

what kinda people are you?

I dont actually mean post 'locked in like a rabbit in a hutch' or some other gey sh*t

how many of you actually have drive like me? Wanna see how many other humans behave like this, the lower the people I guess the more amazing I am :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

I dont get the whole cut out the negative people bs, not everyone is the same, people who dont make that life for themselves obviously dont want it the same way i do and theres nothing wrong with that.

I dont live my life by trying to make money and using people around me to bounce off of.

This is a surprisingly good poast.

• Upvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

When I was younger I was determined to get rich, but as I've grown I've come to prioritise other things over money. Obviously I like buying nice things, but I'm more concerned about my overall happiness and the happiness of the people I care about.

Money is just one of many factors that comes into play as far as maintaining that's concerned.

• Upvote 7

Guest M12 Part 2

A lot of people seem to think you can't get money and be happy in the process. It doesn't have to be money or happiness. It can be both.

/

I have often been described as over confident/arrogant. Other peoples views on what I can or can't do don't affect me at all. I'm the only person who knows the truth.

I try not to talk too deep with people who chat sh*t though. Usually greet them with "ok seen" as opposed to explaining to them why their wild fantasies have no chance of working.

• Downvote 1

When I was younger I was determined to get rich, but as I've grown I've come to prioritise other things over money. Obviously I like buying nice things, but I'm more concerned about my overall happiness and the happiness of the people I care about.

Money is just one of many factors that comes into play as far as maintaining that's concerned.

inb4youjustsoundlikeabrokemof*cker.

hoping to cop? I own property just not a million dollar ting. I dont brag I dont boast but I can feel negativity from you its not good, just looking for a reply to the OP

not directing it at you+no negativity, just cant stand people saying there gonna be rich etc with no actual plan of getting there

uncle g said it best lay your f*ck*ng foundations first!

How many of you guys are actually gonna get rich? have started cutting everyone out of my circle that hasnt got the drive that I have, was linking one girl when chatting about joke things like cop that 10 million dollar yard when watching a film shes always bare negative like i wont ever have that kinda money.

these people are poison

I dont actually mean post 'locked in like a rabbit in a hutch' or some other gey sh*t

how many of you actually have drive like me? Wanna see how many other humans behave like this, the lower the people I guess the more amazing I am :rolleyes:

bruv somewhere youve got it twisted.... being rich and being successful are two different things..... just because people are not interested in being rich is doesnt mean that they dont have drive

I have a friend thats just finished her doctorate that wants to become a professor...... she is very driven and hard working ,because her field is academia in no way will she be rich and she knows it....but she is already a success..

by the way my parents are rich but they never made their life decisions based on the premise of wanting to be rich it was more along the lines of working hard towards being successful in whatever they chose to do, along the way they became rich.... but the main focus was not the accumulation of great wealth

I get your point about negative people but you shouldn't assume that just because people are driven they make better friends by the way....some of the most driven people I know are the most develish stab you in the back motherf*ckers I have had the pleasure to meet

• Upvote 4

Guest WAVESURFER

inb4youjustsoundlikeabrokemof*cker.

Yeah, I'm waiting on that kinda nonsense tbh.

I hear what your saying, good reply to the OP, so you are one of those people aiming for comfortable, that is what you will achieve and youl be happy with that. You wont get my state of mind because were two different types of people, I guess you would also say money can't make you happy?

I hate using the word rich, rich could mean many things.

Money can absolutely make you happy, but not content.

these people are poison

bruv somewhere youve got it twisted.... being rich and being successful are two different things..... just because people are not interested in being rich is doesnt mean that they dont have drive

I have a friend thats just finished her doctorate that wants to become a professor...... she is very driven and hard working ,because her field is academia in no way will she be rich and she knows it....but she is already a success..

by the way my parents are rich but they never made their life decisions based on the premise of wanting to be rich it was more along the lines of working hard towards being successful in whatever they chose to do, along the way they became rich.... but the main focus was not the accumulation of great wealth

I get your point about negative people but you shouldn't assume that just because people are driven they make better friends by the way....some of the most driven people I know are the most develish stab you in the back motherf*ckers I have had the pleasure to meet

This contains some nice gems.

No point tapping the tank imo though.

Guest M12 Part 2

I hear what your saying, good reply to the OP, so you are one of those people aiming for comfortable, that is what you will achieve and youl be happy with that. You wont get my state of mind because were two different types of people, I guess you would also say money can't make you happy?

I hate using the word rich, rich could mean many things.

Money can absolutely make you happy, but not content.

????

I think you misunderstand what content means

• Downvote 2

oh but academic professors may not be "rich" but they will defo be earning between 40 and 60k/ yr depending on their field

and research, so its not a bad life being a prof at all.

i am going to be financially independent, but its not big on my mind. i focus more on looking at what i give back

you dont need to always consciously cut people out, as the cream always rises to the top

and your drive will separate you from them automatically.