Getting Rich

Woodpecker

im a german account manager for a company i dont really want to name basically just have to chat to the clients day in day out grab orders make new accounts when I meet people that want one, really easy job but my bosses are trying to help me to get into investment banking which is what I will be doing if I get into this grad program (im not a graduate)

Why do you want to be a banker? Or are you one of these:

Aren't you in advertising Lemons?

Is your life like Don Drapers? Or to a lesser extent Pete Campbells?

I haven't seen much Madmen but I think Pete Campbells is the Account Man with the slicked over parting, in which case I am like him but without wealthy in-laws.

I want to have loads of money. I've started playing the lottery (£2 per week) but I'm also pretty sure I'm going to make enough money to be comfortable if I continue to work hard.

The funny thing is, the law of demographics says you're the most likely to make it in here than most of us. Plus with your current job etc, you're on target.

Let's hope so, no point in being white for nothing.

i was hoping to come inb4yilmazadoptschiefmoderatorofthisthread

but appears to have been late

still

inafteryilmazadoptschiefmoderatorofthisthread

Dun know the dun know Marvell.

Guest M12 Part 2

Would rather be widely revered for what I do than be ultra rich

Have status for skill not value, that's what I want

i dont want status at all, f*ck being rich and famous

f*ck being famous

i just want all that money

What do you do at present player, out of interest?

im a german account manager for a company i dont really want to name basically just have to chat to the clients day in day out grab orders make new accounts when I meet people that want one, really easy job but my bosses are trying to help me to get into investment banking which is what I will be doing if I get into this grad program (im not a graduate)

Forgetting the rest of your post. This is the kinda stuff I admire in people. One man will sit down and say i didn't go to uni so I can't ever do that and sit there complaining about how different life would be if they went private school and their dad was John Paulson. Other guys see the prize and just get on with it and make things happen. They don't let a-levels, grad schemes and all the other bullshit the system has created stand in their way. Granted their path is harder but they start the journey anyway instead of complaining they ain't wearing the right shoes.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

I haven't seen much Madmen but I think Pete Campbells is the Account Man with the slicked over parting, in which case I am like him but without wealthy in-laws.

I'd f*ck your wife

I'd f*ck your wife

You f*ck*ng wouldn't.

Don't get carried away.

f*ck being famous

my brother used to work in investment banking then he went to work for capgemini on £2500 a week before he left to do his own thing.... not always about money but freedom

f*ck being famous

Forgetting the rest of your post. This is the kinda stuff I admire in people. One man will sit down and say i didn't go to uni so I can't ever do that and sit there complaining about how different life would be if they went private school and their dad was John Paulson. Other guys see the prize and just get on with it and make things happen. They don't let a-levels, grad schemes and all the other bullshit the system has created stand in their way. Granted their path is harder but they start the journey anyway instead of complaining they ain't wearing the right shoes.

!

I'd f*ck your wife

You f*ck*ng wouldn't.

Don't get carried away.

humbled him

Good luck all.

Be happy.

Live long and prosper. You guys are some of the hungriest young muf*ckers out there.

*handschiefmoderatortitletomarvell*

Ghost

about f-ing time. still i doubt you're going, youll be lurking in the wings.

to the thread maker and others, if you to be rich, look at the lives of those who have already made it innit

like those in your industry, its all very cliché but most pple dont really follow those ethics which is why its Cliché

a senior consultant at the company i work with can earn up to £1.5m and is usually

an excellent launch pad into getting much more when poached by other companies.

at a mentoring session, one of such people emphasised the need to be a good 'student' above everything else

woodpecker this aint the right forum for this, just keep certain goals to yourself and stay LOCKD IN

lol @ making such a topic in a forum that accommodates mostly students and young people that are more likely to have a centre left mindset

c/s people on this success is relative wave

money is there but its all about the game darg

• Downvote 2