Getting Rich

Woodpecker

lol @ this product of capitalism

you will never be truely rich

Even if you get relatively rich you will get here by exploiting your own people

Also seeing as your looking off your own true friends good luck having loads of gold diggers around you f*ck*ng idiot

Beg you come back at me you f*ck*ng mug

remembers what happened when he went stateside to become super heavyweight.....thinks how this mindset may have affected that

#chucks it back#

Vistit taught me a lot of things tbh interacting with old school boxers who do it for their pasion not for the money you could learn a lot of them

All you need to know is that I didnt escape the country because I couldnt afford to pay a phonebill....

lmfao did this really happen

Woodpecker what BALLED OFF industry are you in/looking to get in fella?

/

Success and money is what EVERYONE wants. Dont even front, both play a equal part.

woodpecker this aint the right forum for this, just keep certain goals to yourself and stay LOCKD IN

lol @ making such a topic in a forum that accommodates mostly students and young people that are more likely to have a centre left mindset

c/s people on this success is relative wave

money is there but its all about the game darg

i dont know why this was negged when its the fooking troof.

guy says hes working in a bank managing foreign accounts and is asking how to get rich

or seeking co signs from an urban music forum,

LOL SOME GUYS ARE CHATTIN sh*t AHH I WANT SUCESS I DNT WANT MNEY FACK OFF

I WANT MONEY AND LOTS OF IT f*ck BEING FAMOUS/

what will you do once you are rich? who will you be?

some of the quickest routes to money are often illegal and/or immoral, if this is ur path what would you tell ur grandparents and ur children?

many man who have acquired fantastic wealth then want to give it away, what does this tell you?

why do you equate success with fame/notoriety?

do you want to be worthy of genuine admiration and respect? dont u want to do something and get good, learn a trade and become a master, have ppl respect ur work and say that guy is damn good at what he does? is this not success?

• Upvote 2

LOL SOME GUYS ARE CHATTIN sh*t AHH I WANT SUCESS I DNT WANT MNEY FACK OFF

I WANT MONEY AND LOTS OF IT f*ck BEING FAMOUS/

what will you do once you are rich? who will you be?

some of the quickest routes to money are often illegal and/or immoral, if this is ur path what would you tell ur grandparents and ur children?

many man who have acquired fantastic wealth then want to give it away, what does this tell you?

why do you equate success with fame/notoriety?

do you want to be worthy of genuine admiration and respect? dont u want to do something and get good, learn a trade and become a master, have ppl respect ur work and say that guy is damn good at what he does? is this not success?

i want to be rich legally of course

lol @ thinking my grandskids will care what tale i have to tell them when their lego is gold plated

/

everyone saying they dnt want the p come from reasonably well of backgrounds and have never seen struggle

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2