When absent fathers reappear in your life

LuLu

some hunt down irl movements
wt like wot o guy dne to u?
nah i doubt he even put a word out about me at uni seeing as his boys "claimed" that pic wasnt me or i didnt go to that uni, i told man its beef if he or his boys tried bucking me and we left it at that, im not a p*ssy mate i will attack any faggot brave enough to step to me, including you you d*ck sucking faggotyour boy oguy repeatedly pars you on here, mocks you, takes you for a c*ck sucking, guillible £50 E15 victim that you are and you do nothing so you are not about it one f*ck*ng bit mate i'd spit in your face
O RLY put ur mney were ur mouth and and stop trying to impress your cyber mates on the forum/dis tag that they put on ur leg got u thinking tht ur debo or something u pany with ur f*cked up hairdo i said couple months bk tht o guy put out a search warrant and u proceeded to deny ur own boat nw u went in for a couple hrs now ur think ur some tough guy

some hunt down irl movements
wt like wot o guy dne to u?
nah i doubt he even put a word out about me at uni seeing as his boys "claimed" that pic wasnt me or i didnt go to that uni, i told man its beef if he or his boys tried bucking me and we left it at that, im not a p*ssy mate i will attack any faggot brave enough to step to me, including you you d*ck sucking faggotyour boy oguy repeatedly pars you on here, mocks you, takes you for a c*ck sucking, guillible £50 E15 victim that you are and you do nothing so you are not about it one f*ck*ng bit mate i'd spit in your face
O RLY put ur mney were ur mouth and and stop trying to impress your cyber mates on the forum/dis tag that they put on ur leg got u thinking tht ur debo or something u pany with ur f*cked up hairdo i said couple months bk tht o guy put out a search warrant and u proceeded to deny ur own boat nw u went in for a couple hrs now ur think ur some tough guy
:D why are you lyingyou're obviously that pussyole mate that everyone pars and it even spills over into oguy bullying you online you faggot

You know what I've taken a whole different approach recently when it comes to these issues Me personally I was really fortunate with my upbringing etc but I personally feel I need to be careful especially when talking bout next peoples upbringing...coz the way this society is, is that this kind of sh*t is like some sort of endless cycle were man has no father figure and grows up to do the same sh*t to his kids etc,Cant look down on next man just coz their dad suffered as a result of this system its like a curse and its no laughing matter All im saying to you man with no father is that you learn from your experiences and break the cycle, be there for your youts and raise them well coz they want our kids to have no hope and thats long

• Upvote 3

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

tbh what having no dad has taught me is to never leave my kids, cos i know first hand exactly how it feelsthat hurt you feel when you question yourself as a 4 year old kid why your dad doesnt love you anymorebut he was a prickluckily i had a great stepdad n even tho we had issues he's been the best

the vent of all vents"why should i be mad, at least he said goodbye this time""i learned how to drive, i learned how to shave, i learned how to fight without him""i'ma get through college without him, find a beautiful woman, have a whole bunch of kids and be a better father than he ever was""ain't a damn thing he could ever teahc me about how to love my kids"child-tears.jpgeverytime i watch this scene

Guest Supreme Allah

or the one where he accidentally gave Carlton speed and uncle Phil made him tell the whole fam what happenedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqZFzzp0IR8this guy will forever be one of my fave actorsbt still, this aint the Fresh Prince thread lol

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00zf9hl/Parents_Under_Pressure/link ^^^was a good watchalthough the research presented didnt appear to be comprehensivemy answer to the early onset of puberty in some young girls is that maybe single parent families are more likely to be poor families, therefore the girls are eating crap food, which leads to the hormone imbalances

Guest Sun Tzu

sh*t makes me appreciate my pops even moreparents split up and despite some f*ckeries when i was younger he has made a massive effort to be part of my life when he could have bounced and forgotten about megonna call him now in fact

• Upvote 2

Just throwing a spanner in the works.Has anyone noticed a growing trend of mothers, deliberately locking off there child’s father from any true significant role. After a split, using the child to hurt fathers, especially if they feel they have been done hard by to get back at him.Obviously if abuse has taken place then there is nothing more to be said.ButI know of a couple peeps and noticing a few other stories increasing, where couples have had a child and split. And the mother uses the child as an emotional tool, ensuring money, housing and benefits are in place and lock the fathers off all because the relationship has failed. Or simply just over broody and want a child for self gain.Getting on this I don’t need man vibe to raise a child. (“I’m so independent vibe”)Just flipping the coin on this subject, as its very easy to target men being in the wrong and abandoning there kid, when I’m seeing mothers acting ruthless forcing guys to go down the legal route to fight for access to there child, or even worse telling lies on authorities to say there child is at risk from there father stopping them seeing kid all together.And then raise that child to believe there father was never around and had no interest in them. (Obviously those situations do occur for real) But I have noticed an increase, with Women exploiting there Mothers rights for the fact Father rights are not valued as much by the law and weaker and have less power.So some of you may have been brought up under the notion your father abandoned you and is not around and as much as you your love Mommy & and the unconditional love she has for you. You never truly know if she conspired to the exit of your Dad being in your life.Feeding that resentment you may have towards him and other authority figures (Especially male authority figures).Again just to reiterate just flipping the coin on this and looking at subject from another angle, rather than the typical “my Dad abandoned me scenario”.(For the record, I was brought up with both parents and they still together now and happily married) (I don’t need a round of applause, nor saying I’m better than anyone else)Just my observations from real situations I have witnessed and heard about.Discuss

• Upvote 2