Nikki Got this uk chicks too gassed

Admin.

US police are investigating the death of a UK woman after an alleged hotel room "buttocks-enhancement" procedure.

Investigators say a 20-year-old woman who had travelled from London died in hospital in Pennsylvania on Tuesday after an injection of silicone.

Detectives said the procedure, believed to have been arranged over the internet, took place at a hotel near Philadelphia International Airport.

They are seeking two people in the matter, the Associated Press reported.

Police said the woman and three companions were staying at a Hampton Inn hotel near the airport after travelling from London.

The woman had the buttocks injection on Monday and a companion had a hip augmentation, AP reported.

The medical examiner for Delaware County, Pennsylvania, had yet to release autopsy results, and further details of the procedure were unavailable.

Liquid silicone is not approved in the US for cosmetic injections.

In March 2009, a woman in New York City died of a pulmonary embolism when silicone injected into her buttocks and thighs entered her lungs.

she died getting butt implants

no jokes needed

• Upvote 5

she died getting butt implants

no jokes needed

Quite frankly,

imagine having to Bury your daughter, sister or GF, and the reason for her death being this,

staright cremation and a very quiet ceromony, no Facebook tributes no nothing, the shame the shame,

This is what the mainstream over-saturation of sex and the proliferation of soulless sex symbols does to the mind of impressionable, idiotic young girls.

I hope you f*ckheads in the NIki Minaj thread are happy with yourselves.

(this probably has nothing to do with her but still)

(I also dont really care)

fully started creasing at this point,

i fully C/S what your saying though,

but i gotta say, i love me some Nikki Minaj,

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

This is what the mainstream over-saturation of sex and the proliferation of soulless sex symbols does to the mind of impressionable, idiotic young girls.

I hope you f*ckheads in the NIki Minaj thread are happy with yourselves.

(this probably has nothing to do with her but still)

(I also dont really care)

natural selection tbh, if it aint Nicki theyll find someone else to destroy their lives

• Upvote 1