Nikki Got this uk chicks too gassed

Admin.

you man aint got a source cos you dont work if you read the f*ck*ng metro or evening standard you would know

them true pars there lol

VIP2 wins the battle, but REAL life wins the war.

Guest Flat Eric

LOL

mans always talkin about work? you just get a new job or something bro?

i read this in the paper and i remember it was the surgeon that was transgender

step your comprehension game up

• Upvote 2

Guest Flat Eric

LOL

mans always talkin about work? you just get a new job or something bro?

i read this in the paper and i remember it was the surgeon that was transgender

step your comprehension game up

i dont know funky words but that picture you have been oggling and fantasizing about prodding is a man

lol bruv what u on about? infact watch the video timebomb posted.

i wasnt fantasizing about c from east but if i was shes a female anyway

That though did pass my mind about her student loan funding this tragic trip. I thought someone said she was at uni studying to become a doctor but that could have been any talk

But for someone wanting to become a doctor at unvirsity. I would highly doubt they had no aspirations because there are allot more easier course they could of studied. Even I have

Been university it was not a career choice it was to get my mum of my back, then I didn’t go lectures and dropped out , this could have been a reason for her university attendance to please parents

And for them to know (or belive) there daughter has a safe guard with her future with her degree . Allot of people On here just want to judge her and look down on her to make themselves feel better

and make themslef feel superior or to componsate for a complex they have in their life.

I am just the ying to the yang to balance out this discussion from this lynch mob mentality of attacking the girl (she had already had op and it went well she only went for a top up).

I don't feel any sympathy for her mate, people lose their lives all over the world due to situations/environments they have no control over.

These are the people I feel sorry for.

This girl grew up in 1 of the greatest countries in the world, people die trying to get here, if you fully appreciated what people in this world go through you wouldn't put your life at risk for vanity.

You see these type of girls on facebook all the time, dying to be noticed for doing f*ck all, taking pictures in the club with guys who have money etc...

I have the same opinion of all these "model" chicks who take pictures with their asses out and their legs open, I think they are f*ck*ng idiots.

• Upvote 1