Wimpiest nation?

Frank.

lol I knew France would be mentioned a lot.

WW2 might be a stick to beat them with but I rate the French public, whenever the government tries to f*ck with their way of life they riot and make sure they're heard whilst in the Uk man are sat in pubs across the country bitching to their mates.

they dont riot, the people who rioted were north african and african immigrants

what the FRENCH pple is go on strike which means not doing f*ck all and sitting at home. oh wait......

Which riot was I referring to?

do you mean as a nation ?

or the people/areas in the nation

because france are notorious wimps when it comes to wars and work.

but

certain ends in france are mad worse then here

Guest Klitschko

This thread isn't about Mike Kane.

:lol:

pretty sure mike kane is anti-odt

:lol:

+

France is norotious for having a poor military istory outside of the Napolionic era

However all the countries are pussies in which they allow themselves to be facef*cked by their govt.

Thats this one, they acually have somebackbone in France, though this is mainly the immigrants

i aint talkin people, i thought we were talkin about military stuff?

i could get ended in Dorset tbh

The local villagers (including women and children) were massacred while the church of St George became the scene of a blood bath.[53] The nuns were raped and killed in front of the orthodox priests, father Yuri Anua and father Andria. Both priests were taken outside of the church and questioned about the ownership of the land in Abkhazia. After answering that Abkhazia was neither Georgian nor Abkhaz land but God's, they were shot by a confederate soldier. Another priest was killed along with father Yuri Anua and father Andria, an ethnic Abkhaz who was forced to shoot father Andria before he was killed.[54] Approximately, 120 inhabitants of the village were massacred.

They captured a young girl. She was hiding in the bushes near the house where they killed her parents. She was raped several times. One of the soldiers killed her and mutilated her. She was cut in half. Near her body they left a message: as this corpse will never be as one piece, Abkhazia and Georgia will never be united either.

When the Abkhaz entered my house, they took me and my seven year old son outside. After forcing us to kneel, they took my son and shot him right in front of me. After they grabbed me by hair and took me to the nearby well. An Abkhaz soldier forced me to look down that well; there I saw three younger men and couple of elderly women who were standing soaked in water naked. They were screaming and crying while the Abkhaz were dumping dead corpses on them. Afterwards, they threw a grenade there and placed more people inside. I was forced again to kneel in front of the dead corpses. One of the soldiers took his knife and took the eye out from one of the dead near me. Then he started to rub my lips and face with that decapitated eye. I could not take it any longer and fainted. They left me there in a pile of corpses

Greece

man are always bitching about how Turkey beat them in the war and "stole their island"

if You can't win a war, You lose land. Simple

You gonna tell that to Ireland and the Palestinians...?

Also lulz @ saying England. The one nation that has consistently came out and spanked/enslaved other nations yet still not been invaded since 1066.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Somalia should be in the strongest us man dun of the government and have war lords any time Kenyan or Ethiopian troops try a ting we dun

actually you're right.

Seized Greek tanker heads for Somalia: pirates(AFP) – 4 hours ago

MOGADISHU — A Greek-flagged supertanker, the Irene SL, seized Wednesday by Somali pirates, is heading for the Somali coastal village of Garaad, pirate sources said Friday.

"The supertanker will anchor off Garaad," said Abdi Yare, a pirate chief based in Hobyo, another pirate lair 200 kilometres (120 miles) further south. (THEY HAVE SPOKESMENlaugh.gif)

Garaad is a fishing village 750 kilometres (450 miles) north east of the capital Mogadishu. It lies on the border of the self-proclaimed autonomous region of Puntland and central Somalia.

Mohamed Said, a pirate in Garaad confirmed to AFP that some of his colleagues from the coastal village were among those who hijacked the vessel. "The group is headed by a big pirate chief. They used four speedboats and a mother ship for the attack," he said.

The Irene SL was seized by pirates off the coast of Oman as it was heading for the US with 270,000 tonnes, or 1.9 million barrels (or about $200m) of crude oil from Kuwait on board.

"It's a good catch and there must be about 30 pirates on board," Abdi Yare told AFP.