I am basically a fed

Woodpecker

i know what u mean

i went a bit skits on a guy at work and i stormed home, came back and there was meetings and everything

i hated literally hated dishing out details of what he was like

tbh i jus took it out on him cus hes like my bitch, i sucked his d*ck a few times and we used to go out on dinner to blaze

but he took the piss, spoke to me like sh*t sometimes

it was a two way thing really he hated me sometimes i hated him

but i wasnt in the right state of mind and i neeeeeeded to escape my real problem and i suppose thats what took my mind off my real issue and escape into a next problem for a bit

I KNOW, I know

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

forgive me

oh i just went doctors, twat didnt even let me speak, wasnt listening just basically say "yeah" after everyword i said

wtf has the health service come too....i swear its because of my race

its absolutly disgusting, imagine if i wanted to commit suicide, i wudda do it after visiting my health centre.....

didnt even offer me councillin just shoved me along and i wasnt in there 5 mins

i feel absolutly disgraced...

• Downvote 5

forgive me

oh i just went doctors, twat didnt even let me speak, wasnt listening just basically say "yeah" after everyword i said

wtf has the health service come too....i swear its because of my race

its absolutly disgusting, imagine if i wanted to commit suicide, i wudda do it after visiting my health centre.....

didnt even offer me councillin just shoved me along and i wasnt in there 5 mins

i feel absolutly disgraced...

on a tea roll

u think ur clever dont you?

do u ever read between the lines ?

when i say speak i mean, as soon as i was in the room i was practically pushed out.....

f*ck*ng imbecile >>>>>>>ur topics sh*t btw

• Downvote 2

what do you know about snitching? is this what snitching is to you yeah son? listen you think I would call myself a snitch in the life your tryna refer to? nar son have never spoken to police the funny thing is, im some evolved creature move from the roads to the office and always keep it straight boss always getting cash.

what do you know about the roads or getting money legit?

my mans still listening to facking grime

why you mad son?

you're loosing your cool, if snitching ain't your game then you should get out quick

snitch is as snitch does, probably end up being someone's bottom snitch

ya tricky ass snitch

• Downvote 2

Guest TimeBomb

i know what u mean

i went a bit skits on a guy at work and i stormed home, came back and there was meetings and everything

tbh i jus took it out on him cus hes like my bitch, i sucked his d*ck a few times and we used to go out on dinner to blaze

but i wasnt in the right state of mind and i neeeeeeded to escape my real problem and i suppose thats what took my mind off my real issue and escape into a next problem for a bit

I KNOW, I know

when i read your posts u remind me of a girl i know, she has BPD, u seem to have all the same symptoms... depression, mood swings, alcohol/drug abuse, high sex drive/promiscuous... seek help..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

i know what u mean

I KNOW, I know

when i read your posts u remind me of a girl i know, she has BPD, u seem to have all the same symptoms... depression, mood swings, alcohol/drug abuse, high sex drive/promiscuous... seek help..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

well i will never commit suicide or self harm so that aint me

guys f*ck*ng cheeky though, i aint even llowed to call him now ca its been passed on to police wudda loved to chat to man like why not just say my offers aint good enough :(

deep coz u coulda seen what hes on

ah well

c/s Yoshie if ur tryin to live right and work an honest job then ur doin what is generally thought of as the right thing and probably what is expected of you