pulling sickys

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Back when i worked in an office my bastard boss used to make me work bank holiday mondays, it was only for a few hours, 10-1 or sum sh*t but one time i went out on the sunday and got so f*cked i didn't wake up until 4 in the afternoon. i crept into work sheepishly on tuesday expecting a bollocking but the guy didn't even realise i wasn't in my office, according to the secretary he came in, spent a few hrs in his office and left without saying goodbye, i got off scott free!

Haven't had a single sick day apart from when I went for an operation.

You know why?

Because even when I feel like sh*t I go in for three hours then get sent home by my manager and then it isn't classed as a sick day. 1-0 to me.

Sick when applying for jobs. How many days off have you had sick in the past year? None bitchezzz.

Yeah that's great if you have a proper job and work for a company that's understanding. Where I work, unless you actually look like you're at deaths door they wont let you go home.

Haven't had a single sick day apart from when I went for an operation.

You know why?

Because even when I feel like sh*t I go in for three hours then get sent home by my manager and then it isn't classed as a sick day. 1-0 to me.

Sick when applying for jobs. How many days off have you had sick in the past year? None bitchezzz.

Yeah that's great if you have a proper job and work for a company that's understanding. Where I work, unless you actually look like you're at deaths door they wont let you go home.

add to that You prob miss Your year's entitlement of sick pay every year.

Guest Klitschko

Or just do like Cipher does, go on holiday for a week and don't answer your phone.

Waisman.

*To confirm, he didn't book the holiday, man just didn't come in to work.

Holiday was sh*t too. So many old people. Everywhere.