FAO: Career Working People

Bobby Reds

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

LMAO come like one guy who got fired this week at work for nearly beting up the boss

u gotta keep it cool man

bt i understand certain times people just need to be shown that sh*t aint cool

Fine, here you go lads...

Me and said guy always bantering and play fighting at work, nothing to serious, but there are always sly digs.

Anyway, one sat he try spit at me from upstairs, it didn't hit me bcos I moved swiftly, but yeh i was fuming, tried to get to the guy but my boy was holding me back trying to get me off shopfloor.

I let it slide bcos he was apologising saying it was an accident, coming with some sincere apology and +its work. I left it, but told guy if anything like that happens again then it is what is.

Anyway about 3weeks ago, ever since the incident guy was behaved and been levels. But I don't understand why guy got excited all of a sudden that sat, but as I was leaving the stockroom, guy pushed me from behind. So I turnt grabbed his arm and pushed him off me.

Didn't say a word as I had to go upstairs to put through the sale, but I was raging hard!!

So I waited till he came upstairs, saw him and went into that zone, grabbed him banged him up against the wall, gave him a stiff body blow, that's when the security come grab me.

Assistant mngr said go to office, so we go but dumb womn left us alone in there so I get at him again. Store mngr comes pulls us apart, this point I shouting sh*t about after work, in front of store and assistant mngr.

Get sent home and suspended on full pay :Y: , and then HR take over.

Obviously there are more details, but thats a brief summary.

And yeh, guy got fired. He text my boy saying its great been working with you and what not.

Stupid reason to have to leave, but it was such an instant reaction as I saw him coming up the stairs.

It was only a PT job whilst I was at uni, so I'm not overly fussed about it since it was retail , now I'm done this should provide motivation to get into FT.

Guest M12 Part 2

I think you over reacted and I don't even know why your play fighting with nxt man in the name of banter. Border line deviancy. This is one of them things you let get too far. You should never have had a physical relationship in the first place.

• Upvote 3

I don't even know why your play fighting with nxt man in the name of banter. Border line deviancy. This is one of them things you let get too far. You should never have had a physical relationship in the first place.

:!:

+ to that the spitting thing was OFFKEY

used to see kids doing that on the bus on the way to school

dirty

thought he proper violated like told a co-worker chick u suck c*ck or suttin

ROFLLLL,

/

Imagine man try spit at you for 1sec,

against every instinct you restrain yourself bcos of work,

you bly him but make it overly clear that next time he doesn't catch life,

then he goes and tries provoke you by pushing from behind.

Then you'll begin to understand that rage I had when I saw him coming up the stairs.

Everyone at work that I have spoken has told me they understood why I reacted like that, bar his ppl.

But I obviously know what i did was gross misconduct, hence me dropping the resignation in first.

at least you learned, or hopefully anyway.

physical contact at work is a no no,

people get fired for alot less.

lol@ my work place when someone got fired few weeks ago for 'sexual harassement'

it was just banter that the younger women allowed the guy to get away wiv.

it was bound to happen cos tbh hes kind of an arrogant prick

hes doing all this ladies man banter with women, then he linked up with one of the female clique

and wified her, got her pregs..and she went on maternity leave.

two twos u know how women can be, one of them now cried about sexual harrassement

man gets fired just a few weeks before wifey returns from maty leave next week.

such a good job as well

shes gonna be back to the same office....its gonna be epic.

it doesnt matter where u work, (unless for yourself) so much sh*t to be weary of.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Assistant mngr said go to office, so we go but dumb womn left us alone in there so I get at him again.

this had me ROFLing

i can proper picture it LMAO

i woould have done something from when he tried spit tbh, thats a f*ckin violation and a half

dunno bout the playfighting

• Upvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

PMSL @ spitting at you as a joke ting

thats that white lad banter there, not involved

Bro I'm white and if someone spat at me for "banter", the next thing they'd be spitting out would be a mouthful of teeth.

• Upvote 5

PMSL @ spitting at you as a joke ting

thats that white lad banter there, not involved

Bro I'm white and if someone spat at me for "banter", the next thing they'd be spitting out would be a mouthful of teeth.

LMAO

/

Yeah the "lads" get up to this type of tomfoolery. Usually the semi-pros with zero tekk/neanderthal rugby man.

I said "lad" you know the guys im talking about, the same guys that will try put deep heat in your boxers after a footie game

them guys

pmsl this happens every week in my 90% white football team.. them 1s where i have to wait till i get home to have a shower cuz it's almost certain some sorts of gay antics (which they call a joke) are going to occur

lol guy who spat at u lacks social skills

1st job i had was at m and s and i got into a rockers with a colleague on the shop floor too lol

breh was basically bantering with man for sum reason we were slewing each other think i slewed his mum was in the process of lolling whilst putting thru a custeys trasactionand...

SLAP round the back of my head man actually slapped like will does carlton, i jus swarmed man but was a scrappy fight wer i wernt satisfied with the bangs, str8 after we're both in the break area/ stockroom nuff ppl tryna quell it i recall asking man nuff times to come outside during his break

man was still chattin wicked i just called my brother after work my man got folded n i just llowed goin back to work

lol guy who spat at u lacks social skills

1st job i had was at m and s and i got into a rockers with a colleague on the shop floor too lol

breh was basically bantering with man for sum reason we were slewing each other think i slewed his mum was in the process of lolling whilst putting thru a custeys trasactionand...

SLAP round the back of my head man actually slapped like will does carlton, i jus swarmed man but was a scrappy fight wer i wernt satisfied with the bangs, str8 after we're both in the break area/ stockroom nuff ppl tryna quell it i recall asking man nuff times to come outside during his break

man was still chattin wicked i just called my brother after work my man got folded n i just llowed goin back to work

pmmmsssll

choked on my coffee reading this