Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mythy Collins

Can i get some feedback please

11 posts in this topic

garbage and dt was through a quick skim

beat's decent enuff shud get someone to lay some bars down, drums r on point and i like that noise that comes in on the first beat of each bar

it sounds good but yeh you either need vocals or some fx to give it an extra layer

when the first notes... i was thinking......is this nugga tryna do romans revenge lmaoden the other notes came in...and it come like a lady gaga ting lmaoi liked when the beat dropped...its missin sumin though

Nice, feeling the drop.What does it sound like at 140 bpm? or even 135. I recon it might be a banger.The strings on the chorus might be a little too loud.Other than that, I like.

lol @ lady gaga/thanks for the feeback boys, taking everything said on board. i agree it is missing something.@skolaits not mixed down atall yet, and its 120bmpEdit / it thought u said why does it sound like 140 lolil check in a bit.safe

find the drums too ordinary / straightforward, and think a less conventional drum pattern would suit it moreand would make more build ups to the next drops, esp when there's a sound about to come in. didn't like the way sounds came out of the beat straight away at the drop ( 0:32 ), how does it sound if You keep everything in, then take sounds out 8 bars later?cosign possible tempo increases

Not bad tbhIt's got an ambience about itWell arranged too imo

It's good, ignore Sleezy. Sounds like one of them instros I'd have heard on rinse n had to ask around to find out what it was.COuld do with some kick/bass though, though thats probably a sh*t way of describing what I mean :s