FAO Poker Players

Kim

Guest M12 Part 2

I need to start playing poker properly instead of messing about. I wish I hadn't dismissed it so easily before when my boys started playing and now they are good and I have very little chance of catching up any time soon

I need to start playing poker properly instead of messing about. I wish I hadn't dismissed it so easily before when my boys started playing and now they are good and I have very little chance of catching up any time soon

ORLY

I'm happy to set up a HU match 200nl with anyone. Holla.

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

ORLY

YA RLY

dont underestimate beginners luck

if ur mates play together they will have learnt how to read each other but this wont work on you, at first.

http://www.pokerprolabs.com/Cpt_Jumper/PokerStars.aspx

Couple stats. I got bumped in the last couple games and some were just me being plain stupid. I also play alot of cash games which are not tallied on this site.

If you want to find me on Pokerstars search Cpt_Jumper and jump into a game with me if im online. :) :)

(Especially Yilmaz the Statician and Zman the unknown champion :lol: )

EDIT: Also if you on any online pokersites search your name on there and post your stats. Could be interesting.

• Upvote 1

http://www.pokerprolabs.com/Cpt_Jumper/PokerStars.aspx

Couple stats. I got bumped in the last couple games and some were just me being plain stupid. I also play alot of cash games which are not tallied on this site.

If you want to find me on Pokerstars search Cpt_Jumper and jump into a game with me if im online. :) :)

(Especially Yilmaz the Statician and Zman the unknown champion :lol: )

EDIT: Also if you on any online pokersites search your name on there and post your stats. Could be interesting.

OK cool