Make your own coke...

Guest FA23

c/s the water wave (no pun intended?!? :D )

but its not about buying over priced water from overseas. it falls from the sky ffs we are you gonna pay 99p for a 50cl bottle of volvic

ok fair enough the tap water down south is, barely water, still...its all about the highland spring / whatever stuff they make in the pennines

/

irn bru >>> coke

imagine certain women drink only fizzy drinks cos water 'makes them sick'

wot kind of life is that?

it annoys me when people pretend to be allergic to things or pretend to have some sort of reaction

sayin u dnt eat onions cos they make u sick, but it turns out its only if u can see the onions ur eating

Guest Supreme Allah

it annoys me when people pretend to be allergic to things or pretend to have some sort of reaction

sayin u dnt eat onions cos they make u sick, but it turns out its only if u can see the onions ur eating

tbh i do that with vegetables, i dont say they make me sick though, i just cant stand the taste

have to pick that sh*t out of McD's burger's n sh*t nm sandwiches

Guest Supreme Allah

tbh i do that with vegetables, i dont say they make me sick though, i just cant stand the taste

have to pick that sh*t out of McD's burger's n sh*t nm sandwiches

common sense would make u ask for a plain.

y u gna pick thru get ur hands messy and ruin the burger.

u ppl man.

theyre already made in that lil thing behind the counter and they just pick themout

no point waiting any longer for them to be specially made i can just pick them out